Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The typical skinny fat :( I NEED HELP from the experts pls!

M

MZRivera85

Its actual natural that my body is this way. My mom is the exact same as me. She is 5'4 135 and completely skinny fat, you can't see one bit of muscle, tiny frame but awful shape. I am 5'7" 135 and I too have been cursed with this. I have a good looking body but hold so much fat at a startling 26% body fat percentage.

My ultimate goal is to get down to 16% body fat.Im 26. I was once 18% but that was so long ago that i don't even remember what i did It was when i was 16 and i had no car and walked everywhere.

I am now a mom of a 1.5 yr old and need to somehow make this work. I feel so fat and I'm a nice 21.1 BMI and its because I'm not tight at all.

Im 100% determined to do this. I want to someone to prove to me that genetics are not a determining factor. BTW my mom does not have good dieting and does not walk even a little.

Please help me. I am super strong willed I just need the guidance and correct information!

THANK YOU!

One thing that can help is change to diet. Post EXACTLY what you eat in an average day. We can help you make better choices.

Also, what exactly do you have access to workout-wise? Gym, weights, cardio, etc. What types of workouts are you looking for? Length of workout, time of day you can do it, how many times per week....

What experience do you have with working out? I can tell you what *I* do - but I have years of gym-going experience an what I would do is not necessarily what I would recommend a newbie to do.

I used to do a lot of weights and cardio when i was in my late teens to 20. it was a hot mess workout which meant workout for an hour until you were gonna die. id be drenched in sweat and i couldn't tell you what the hell i was doing. must have worked. i need more structure. i think my diet is well on. i do low carb, no juice or sodas. grilled chicken, lean beef or pork chops for my main sources of protein. love broccoli green beans and asparagus and add those to my dinner time meat protein as a side. I'm just so high body fat. is it possible that it is all because i don't work out? If my diet is THAT good?

I don't mean to be a jerk..but its probably not that good

start a log..fitday is free and has a phone app

If you want to achieve your ultimate goal here is what you should do. Start a journal in the forum like some of the other ladies have done. In it post what you eat, how much you eat, when you eat it along with what you drink and how much. Then just track your training routine. A few things will happen. Knowing you have the journal and that people read it will keep you from skipping workouts or eating really bad. That alone makes a huge difference. Another thing is all the ladies can help tweak your meal plan to maximize your results. In other words, they will keep you from making the same mistakes that they made. Lastly, you will have a support system from all the ladies that read your daily updates.
Do it up. Picture your ultimate goal of what you want to look like. Do you want it? All you have to do is start a journal and everything else will fall into place!
Best of luck.

Top Bottom