Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

The Shadow

SoKlueles

I love Mava
Platinum
whats up?
 
Not much really...

oops im still logged in as Lestat
 
...to the left since you asked.


Good....hanging out today...gonna hit the gym in a bit....maybe tan later...the usual stuff.


You?
 
Lestat said:
getting to know the shadow..


the shadow, how often do you tan?

LOL


Typically I would hit a bed once a week.......I have some time of and the weather here is good for hitting the pool


Maybe twice a week outside...I tan really easily
 
The Shadow said:
LOL


Typically I would hit a bed once a week.......I have some time of and the weather here is good for hitting the pool


Maybe twice a week outside...I tan really easily

Sure you will post pics for me, Sawastea?
 
The Shadow said:
LOL


Typically I would hit a bed once a week.......I have some time of and the weather here is good for hitting the pool


Maybe twice a week outside...I tan really easily
this thread is useless without tan line pics
 
The Shadow said:
LOL


Typically I would hit a bed once a week.......I have some time of and the weather here is good for hitting the pool


Maybe twice a week outside...I tan really easily

Pics?
 
The Shadow said:
LOL


Typically I would hit a bed once a week.......I have some time of and the weather here is good for hitting the pool


Maybe twice a week outside...I tan really easily
any concern about cancer?

I tan sometimes too but my friends think im nuts to do it
 
SoKlueles said:
Ok shadow a very intense question
What do u like in a woman?

EASY:


1 - Intelligence - mental intercourse sets the stage for the physical side of the relationship

2 - Passion - there, for me, has to be a smouldering underneath the exterior

3 - Sense of humor - nothing sexier than a woman who can make you laugh and who can also laugh at herself

4 - Appearance - There, for me, has to be a sense of grace, dignity and refinement - I'm truly weak for light eyed brunettes...always have been

5 - Kind and generous heart - no explaination needed

6 - Artistic in some way - the creative side of a woman has always attracted me, be it an actor, writer, sculptress etc.....goes back to the passion thing


....I might add some after some thought, but those are my top things
 
Lestat said:
any concern about cancer?

I tan sometimes too but my friends think im nuts to do it

I use screen and I never burn...Im just dark enough to keep form blinding folks - lol
 
The Shadow said:
EASY:


1 - Intelligence - mental intercourse sets the stage for the physical side of the relationship

2 - Passion - there, for me, has to be a smouldering underneath the exterior

3 - Sense of humor - nothing sexier than a woman who can make you laugh and who can also laugh at herself

4 - Appearance - There, for me, has to be a sense of grace, dignity and refinement - I'm truly weak for light eyed brunettes...always have been

5 - Kind and generous heart - no explaination needed

6 - Artistic in some way - the creative side of a woman has always attracted me, be it an actor, writer, sculptress etc.....goes back to the passion thing


....I might add some after some thought, but those are my top things
you forgot to say big tits
 
The Shadow said:
EASY:


1 - Intelligence - mental intercourse sets the stage for the physical side of the relationship

2 - Passion - there, for me, has to be a smouldering underneath the exterior

3 - Sense of humor - nothing sexier than a woman who can make you laugh and who can also laugh at herself

4 - Appearance - There, for me, has to be a sense of grace, dignity and refinement - I'm truly weak for light eyed brunettes...always have been

5 - Kind and generous heart - no explaination needed

6 - Artistic in some way - the creative side of a woman has always attracted me, be it an actor, writer, sculptress etc.....goes back to the passion thing


....I might add some after some thought, but those are my top things
Thats so romantic
explain more in depth on other things you like
and what you want to do with this person.....long term love and marriage, children or something else?
 
SoKlueles said:
Thats so romantic
explain more in depth on other things you like
and what you want to do with this person.....long term love and marriage, children or something else?
must have big titties and a budonkadonk but... must have a clean ass, dont like dirty ass... shouldn't steal my stuff... must like long walks, nights by the fireplace and sushi..
 
The Shadow said:
I think I posted an ab/oreo pic

I saw that one. I think we need another "wheels" pic. A hamstring shot would be nice too.

Sorry, if I'm making you feel like a piece of meat. :qt:
 
Lestat said:
must have big titties and a budonkadonk but... must have a clean ass, dont like dirty ass... shouldn't steal my stuff... must like long walks, nights by the fireplace and sushi..
shush
 
SoKlueles said:
Thats so romantic
explain more in depth on other things you like
and what you want to do with this person.....long term love and marriage, children or something else?


....Im all about:

- cooking together
- sleeping in on weekends
- watching old black and white movies
- whispering udner the covers
- just spending quality time together, not that I really dislike doing things with a group or other couples, but I do tend to be/like to be a little possessive, where time together is concerned.


ah - marriage and kids.....




ahem



While I certainly dont feel obligated to be married in order to establish "coupleship" by societal standards...


I would marry the right woman in a flash, making the commitment public as a demonstration of my/our love.



Kids??



dunno.....I dont feel the need to have them in order to be happy...but I think, again, with the right woman........and a mutual want, anything is possible....





oh yeah - I left something of the initial list of attributes:


Patience - I can be such a PITA to liove with/put up with....she needs to:

1 - Have the patience of Job
2 - Be totally blinded by love

..to be able to tolerate me.....and stand up to my bullshit
 
The Shadow said:
....Im all about:

- cooking together
- sleeping in on weekends
- watching old black and white movies
- whispering udner the covers
- just spending quality time together, not that I really dislike doing things with a group or other couples, but I do tend to be/like to be a little possessive, where time together is concerned.


ah - marriage and kids.....




ahem



While I certainly dont feel obligated to be married in order to establish "coupleship" by societal standards...


I would marry the right woman in a flash, making the commitment public as a demonstration of my/our love.



Kids??



dunno.....I dont feel the need to have them in order to be happy...but I think, again, with the right woman........and a mutual want, anything is possible....





oh yeah - I left something of the initial list of attributes:


Patience - I can be such a PITA to liove with/put up with....she needs to:

1 - Have the patience of Job
2 - Be totally blinded by love

..to be able to tolerate me.....and stand up to my bullshit

sigh
:p
Some woman is going to be a very happy woman
 
Lestat said:
must have big titties and a budonkadonk but... must have a clean ass, dont like dirty ass... shouldn't steal my stuff... must like long walks, nights by the fireplace and sushi..
you should put this in the dating pages lol
 
SoKlueles said:
yay

now tell me
what size shoe do u wear? and what size shirts and stuff
you look huge

LOL

Shirts - 17-17.5 neck, 34/35 sleeve
Pants - 31/32 waist - 34 length
Shoes - 10
Chest - 47ish
Quads - 27ish
Waist - with a tape measure is 31.5


I have small joints, so I look 10-15 pound heavier than I really am


I gained to 230 for a show a while back....was pretty big, but flet unconfortable at that weight...



Im also "forced" into a pretty narrow range due to acting..the 195-210 range makes me the most versatile
 
The Shadow said:
LOL

Shirts - 17-17.5 neck, 34/35 sleeve
Pants - 31/32 waist - 34 length
Shoes - 10
Chest - 47ish
Quads - 27ish
Waist - with a tape measure is 31.5


I have small joints, so I look 10-15 pound heavier than I really am


I gained to 230 for a show a while back....was pretty big, but flet unconfortable at that weight...



Im also "forced" into a pretty narrow range due to acting..the 195-210 range makes me the most versatile
sweet
ok anything else you want to tell us?
whats your ideal date?
dinner and a movie?
 
SoKlueles said:
sweet
ok anything else you want to tell us?
whats your ideal date?
dinner and a movie?


Ideal date:


Cooking together and sharing the meal over a candle lit table




Getting dressed and eating out and then tickets to the theatre
 
I pm him and Karma him romantic ideas all the time.

What do I get?


nada........rodent k


LOL
 
The Shadow said:
I pm him and Karma him romantic ideas all the time.

What do I get?


nada........rodent k


LOL
yeah i know, he gives me something like that frosty thingy :rolleyes:
unless hes horny

which he is never:( so i get the frosty thingy alot
 
:lmao:

Sorry to barge in guys.. but that was record lockage for hammy...


you can now proceed with your regular scheduled postage..
 
The Shadow said:
....Im all about:

- cooking together
- sleeping in on weekends
- watching old black and white movies
- whispering udner the covers
- just spending quality time together, not that I really dislike doing things with a group or other couples, but I do tend to be/like to be a little possessive, where time together is concerned.

What are your favorites??

I LOVE: "Pocketful of Miracles" and "The Best Years of Our Lives" plus "The Quiet Man" -- in B&W, not colorized....oh! and "Meet John Doe" -- is that the name??
 
jenscats5 said:
What are your favorites??

I LOVE: "Pocketful of Miracles" and "The Best Years of Our Lives" plus "The Quiet Man" -- in B&W, not colorized....oh! and "Meet John Doe" -- is that the name??

On the Waterfront

Streetcar

Casablanca


Rebel Without a Cause
 
The Shadow said:
On the Waterfront

Streetcar

Casablanca


Rebel Without a Cause

I should've guessed that one... :lmao:

Don't think I've ever seen "On the Waterfront"
 
nycgirl said:
It's really good. He won an Oscar for it (I think).

Who Shadow...

wow

Congrats man ;)
 
nycgirl said:
It's really good. He won an Oscar for it (I think).


YES......he won for Waterfront


politics kept him form winning for Streetcar...he was the only cast memeber who did NOT wim that year.....
 
The Shadow said:
YES......he won for Waterfront

politics kept him form winning for Streetcar...he was the only cast memeber who did NOT wim that year.....

Really? Was it due to the type of character? Or, hollywood politics?
 
The Shadow said:
YES......he won for Waterfront


politics kept him form winning for Streetcar...he was the only cast memeber who did NOT wim that year.....


OMG you guys are confusing me..

did you win an oscar or not... :worried:
























Im kidding.. Im kidding..

I need food.
 
nycgirl said:
Really? Was it due to the type of character? Or, hollywood politics?


Hollywood







and Frisky...I say this without a hint of conceit



I was as good IN THAT role as he was
 
The Shadow said:
and Frisky...I say this without a hint of conceit



I was as good IN THAT role as he was

I am sure you were darlin! :rose:

You do still owe me a Vhs tape. ;)
 
Frisky said:
I am sure you were darlin! :rose:

You do still owe me a Vhs tape. ;)


Actually...Im gettin a copy on DV-r......if it looks good, Ill send you a copy
 
SoKlu just go ahead and ask what you RELALY want to ask.
 
The Shadow said:
Actually...Im gettin a copy on DV-r......if it looks good, Ill send you a copy

Ou Great! I'd love one..

And I will bug you until I get it.. :verygood:
 
awittyusername said:
Is there an option at the karma store for members to lock a thread?

not a bad idea.. lock a thread for karma.. someone propose that to spellwin.. ill use all my karma in a day!
 
nutsnack said:
not a bad idea.. lock a thread for karma.. someone propose that to spellwin.. ill use all my karma in a day!
dude i made a thread for u and u didnt respond so stop whining
 
awittyusername said:
I think he professionally cockblocks.

Or, he writes for those women romance novels.

You don't have to worry about Shadow cockblocking you from the Geritol ladies.

Besides, you don't want the ladies that want him.
 
Top Bottom