I'm good, how are you sweetcheeks?The Shadow said:Hiya sweets.......how are ya?
yep....back as Shadow
im good hereThe Shadow said:Hiya sweets.......how are ya?
yep....back as Shadow
stop cockblockingLestat said:I'm good, how are you sweetcheeks?
its hanging real low today.. long and lowSoKlueles said:im good here
hows everything hangin?
<insert shocked look here>Lestat said:its hanging real low today.. long and low
getting to know the shadow..Wootoom said:whats going on in here
thats greatThe Shadow said:Lestat is apparently cock-blocking himself
Lestat said:getting to know the shadow..
the shadow, how often do you tan?
The Shadow said:LOL
Typically I would hit a bed once a week.......I have some time of and the weather here is good for hitting the pool
Maybe twice a week outside...I tan really easily
this thread is useless without tan line picsThe Shadow said:LOL
Typically I would hit a bed once a week.......I have some time of and the weather here is good for hitting the pool
Maybe twice a week outside...I tan really easily
The Shadow said:LOL
Typically I would hit a bed once a week.......I have some time of and the weather here is good for hitting the pool
Maybe twice a week outside...I tan really easily
The Shadow said:I posted a pic last week I think.....
!!!!!!!!SoKlueles said:Ok shadow a very intense question
What do u like in a woman?
any concern about cancer?The Shadow said:LOL
Typically I would hit a bed once a week.......I have some time of and the weather here is good for hitting the pool
Maybe twice a week outside...I tan really easily
SoKlueles said:!!!!!!!!
SoKlueles said:Ok shadow a very intense question
What do u like in a woman?
nycgirl said:where?
Lestat said:any concern about cancer?
I tan sometimes too but my friends think im nuts to do it
you forgot to say big titsThe Shadow said:EASY:
1 - Intelligence - mental intercourse sets the stage for the physical side of the relationship
2 - Passion - there, for me, has to be a smouldering underneath the exterior
3 - Sense of humor - nothing sexier than a woman who can make you laugh and who can also laugh at herself
4 - Appearance - There, for me, has to be a sense of grace, dignity and refinement - I'm truly weak for light eyed brunettes...always have been
5 - Kind and generous heart - no explaination needed
6 - Artistic in some way - the creative side of a woman has always attracted me, be it an actor, writer, sculptress etc.....goes back to the passion thing
....I might add some after some thought, but those are my top things
Thats so romanticThe Shadow said:EASY:
1 - Intelligence - mental intercourse sets the stage for the physical side of the relationship
2 - Passion - there, for me, has to be a smouldering underneath the exterior
3 - Sense of humor - nothing sexier than a woman who can make you laugh and who can also laugh at herself
4 - Appearance - There, for me, has to be a sense of grace, dignity and refinement - I'm truly weak for light eyed brunettes...always have been
5 - Kind and generous heart - no explaination needed
6 - Artistic in some way - the creative side of a woman has always attracted me, be it an actor, writer, sculptress etc.....goes back to the passion thing
....I might add some after some thought, but those are my top things
must have big titties and a budonkadonk but... must have a clean ass, dont like dirty ass... shouldn't steal my stuff... must like long walks, nights by the fireplace and sushi..SoKlueles said:Thats so romantic
explain more in depth on other things you like
and what you want to do with this person.....long term love and marriage, children or something else?
The Shadow said:I think I posted an ab/oreo pic

shushLestat said:must have big titties and a budonkadonk but... must have a clean ass, dont like dirty ass... shouldn't steal my stuff... must like long walks, nights by the fireplace and sushi..
he's a good guyWootoom said:k to a great mod The Shadow
SoKlueles said:Thats so romantic
explain more in depth on other things you like
and what you want to do with this person.....long term love and marriage, children or something else?
The Shadow said:....Im all about:
- cooking together
- sleeping in on weekends
- watching old black and white movies
- whispering udner the covers
- just spending quality time together, not that I really dislike doing things with a group or other couples, but I do tend to be/like to be a little possessive, where time together is concerned.
ah - marriage and kids.....
ahem
While I certainly dont feel obligated to be married in order to establish "coupleship" by societal standards...
I would marry the right woman in a flash, making the commitment public as a demonstration of my/our love.
Kids??
dunno.....I dont feel the need to have them in order to be happy...but I think, again, with the right woman........and a mutual want, anything is possible....
oh yeah - I left something of the initial list of attributes:
Patience - I can be such a PITA to liove with/put up with....she needs to:
1 - Have the patience of Job
2 - Be totally blinded by love
..to be able to tolerate me.....and stand up to my bullshit
SoKlueles said:sigh
![]()
Some woman is going to be a very happy woman
yayThe Shadow said:NO DOUBT.......at all
you should put this in the dating pages lolLestat said:must have big titties and a budonkadonk but... must have a clean ass, dont like dirty ass... shouldn't steal my stuff... must like long walks, nights by the fireplace and sushi..
SoKlueles said:yay
now tell me
what size shoe do u wear? and what size shirts and stuff
you look huge
sweetThe Shadow said:LOL
Shirts - 17-17.5 neck, 34/35 sleeve
Pants - 31/32 waist - 34 length
Shoes - 10
Chest - 47ish
Quads - 27ish
Waist - with a tape measure is 31.5
I have small joints, so I look 10-15 pound heavier than I really am
I gained to 230 for a show a while back....was pretty big, but flet unconfortable at that weight...
Im also "forced" into a pretty narrow range due to acting..the 195-210 range makes me the most versatile
ok will they get in trouble???????The Shadow said:Im off to the gym
SOklu - TAKE names till I get back

SoKlueles said:sweet
ok anything else you want to tell us?
whats your ideal date?
dinner and a movie?

hamstershaver said:matt should lock this thread due to excessive![]()
dont mind the rodent, he needs to take lessons in this stuffThe Shadow said:^^Well duh - now, yes
yeah i know, he gives me something like that frosty thingyThe Shadow said:I pm him and Karma him romantic ideas all the time.
What do I get?
nada........rodent k
LOL

huh????? you must be hitting the person above me on accidentThe Shadow said:I pm him and Karma him romantic ideas all the time.
What do I get?
nada........rodent k
LOL
hamstershaver said:huh????? you must be hitting the person above me on accident
The Shadow said:....Im all about:
- cooking together
- sleeping in on weekends
- watching old black and white movies
- whispering udner the covers
- just spending quality time together, not that I really dislike doing things with a group or other couples, but I do tend to be/like to be a little possessive, where time together is concerned.
jenscats5 said:What are your favorites??
I LOVE: "Pocketful of Miracles" and "The Best Years of Our Lives" plus "The Quiet Man" -- in B&W, not colorized....oh! and "Meet John Doe" -- is that the name??
The Shadow said:On the Waterfront
Streetcar
Casablanca
Rebel Without a Cause

The Shadow said:Surrre........riiiggghhttttt

jenscats5 said:I should've guessed that one...
Don't think I've ever seen "On the Waterfront"
nycgirl said:It's really good. He won an Oscar for it (I think).
nycgirl said:It's really good. He won an Oscar for it (I think).

nycgirl said:It's really good. He won an Oscar for it (I think).
The Shadow said:YES......he won for Waterfront
politics kept him form winning for Streetcar...he was the only cast memeber who did NOT wim that year.....
The Shadow said:YES......he won for Waterfront
politics kept him form winning for Streetcar...he was the only cast memeber who did NOT wim that year.....
nycgirl said:Really? Was it due to the type of character? Or, hollywood politics?
because hes a gentlemanhamstershaver said:why is it when a thread is titled shadow all the women start posting on it?
The Shadow said:and Frisky...I say this without a hint of conceit
I was as good IN THAT role as he was
SoKlueles said:because hes a gentleman
Frisky said:I am sure you were darlin!![]()
You do still owe me a Vhs tape.![]()
The Shadow said:Actually...Im gettin a copy on DV-r......if it looks good, Ill send you a copy

nycgirl said:and smart and FINE.
and whats that?Lestat said:SoKlu just go ahead and ask what you RELALY want to ask.
whole lotta hetro-love up in here, very rare on EF.The Shadow said:wow.....lot's of love up in here
The Shadow said:Actually...Im gettin a copy on DV-r......if it looks good, Ill send you a copy

The Shadow said:LMAO
Sokluless isnt clueless......
she knows whats goin on
noawittyusername said:Is there an option at the karma store for members to lock a thread?
awittyusername said:Is there an option at the karma store for members to lock a thread?
dude i made a thread for u and u didnt respond so stop whiningnutsnack said:not a bad idea.. lock a thread for karma.. someone propose that to spellwin.. ill use all my karma in a day!
awittyusername said:Is there an option at the karma store for members to lock a thread?
Gambino said:shadow what do you do for a living???

Gambino said:shadow what do you do for a living???
velvett said:I've been trying to get him to fluff my pillows but he keeps saying NO.
Boo.
![]()
Gambino said:shadow what do you do for a living???
awittyusername said:I think he professionally cockblocks.
Or, he writes for those women romance novels.
velvett said:

This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














