Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*The Ross Protocols: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Cycles!*

Ross said:
If someone has a question, please ask now. :)
can u elaborate on post 18? i also have learned this to be wrong .. but i am opened minded and would like to hear more .. maybe i missed something along the way

Ross said:
If someone has a question, please ask now. :)

Ross said:
There are three essential stages of a Proper "Steroid Therapy":

1.) The Steroid Cycle: Anabolic steroids are utilized over the course of many weeks, sometimes many months, as the bodybuilder aquires as much muscle mass as possible, or while dieting to preserve muscle and aid in fatloss.

2.) Active Recovery(Pre-PCT): This is the period of time DIRECTLY AFTER YOUR CYCLE. DO NOT GO STRAIGHT INTO post cycle therapy! This is why you experience a POST-CYCLE CRASH! Utilizing an ACTIVE RECOVERY PERIOD, will allow the body to BEGIN producing testosterone once again, while still remaining in an ANABOLIC STATE!

PRE-PCT allows the HPTA to begin LH/FSH output, while still receiving additional anabolic support. This is the peroid of time where we utilize a NON-inhibitory steroid while the endogenous testosterone level begins to recover. This occurs PRIOR TO FULL PCT, so that by the time we begin full PCT the HPTA has already began recovering.

Active RECOVERY: The HPTA BEGINS to restore endogenous testosterone production once it detects the body's androgen level beginning to decline(end of cycle).

Therefore, HPTA CAN BEGIN TO RECOVER WHILE STILL IN AN ANABOLIC STATE!

The following drugs can be used during Active Recovery:

Anavar/Proviron= 20mgs/25mgs
Anavar/Masteron= 20mgs/200mgs
Primobolan/Masteron= 200mgs/200mgs
Turinabol/Proviron= 30mgs/25mgs
Turinabol/Masteron= 30mgs/200mgs
Winstrol/Masteron= 25mgs/200mgs
Dianabol/Proviron= 15mgs/25mgs
Dianabol/Masteron= 15mgs/200mgs

3.) Post Cycle Therapy: Now that your HPTA has began recovering, and you have successfully transitioned out of your steroid cycle, it is now time to FULLY RESTORE THE HPTA. Now is the time for your FULL agressive post cycle therapy regimen, including HCG, Aromasin, and Nolvadex if desired.

im guessing you have studies to back these claims up ross? but seeing this is the 2nd time iv had to ask this i guess not

xrsist said:
im guessing you have studies to back these claims up ross? but seeing this is the 2nd time iv had to ask this i guess not

I would consider giving him a break. Just because he posts on the internet doesn't mean that he devotes all of his time to it. I should have been in bed 15 minutes ago, but other things kept me from it...woman in my shower and on my bedroom computer keeping me awake for the last hour.

I'm curious about the 4 week PCT issue myself, but I don't expect him to be on the board posting away like a meth-crazed jackrabbit 24/7. I hope people don't expect me to jump on a thread with a question within an hour of someone asking it. I have a non-digital life too.

xrsist said:

Studies for WHAT CLAIMS?

Ross said:
Studies for WHAT CLAIMS?

your claims that "There are three essential stages of a Proper "Steroid Therapy"

what happened to waiting for the esters to near clear then starting clomid/nolva? works for me and many many others on this board and around the world, so how is this better? and if it is i guess you have studies to back it up?

or is this just another one of your theories that you made up?

xrsist said:
your claims that "There are three essential stages of a Proper "Steroid Therapy"

what happened to waiting for the esters to near clear then starting clomid/nolva? works for me and many many others on this board and around the world, so how is this better? and if it is i guess you have studies to back it up?

or is this just another one of your theories that you made up?

Ok, let's adress this issue;

The problem with TRADITIONAL cycles is that your body experiences a POST CYCLE CRASH.

Even with the most agressive PCT protocol including HCG/Aromasin/Nolvadex/Clomid will NOT prevent this dreaded POST CYCLE CRASH that everyone experiences when coming OFF of cycle.

I have ELIMINATED this POST CYCLE CRASH with my invention of the PRE-PCT(Active Recovery).

Using my Pre-PCT procotol, you will not only maintain ALL OF YOUR GAINS, you will experiece a faster, easier and more effective PCT.

Chapter 2

**The STANDARD Cycle**

A PERFECT CYCLE CONSISTS OF *BOTH*, SLOW AND FAST-ACTING STEROIDS!

In most cases, a LONG-esterfied injectable steroid such as Testosterone Enanthate would function as the BASE of the cycle, providing slow but consistent gains throughout the entire cycle's duration.

A SHORT-acting steroid is used in either the BEGINNING of a cycle or at the END of a cycle. Typically, Dianabol and Anadrol are used at the beginning of a cycle to provide STRENGTH and MASS gains BEFORE the base(and/or secondary injectable) "KICK IN". A FAST-ACTING stroid such as Anavar or Winstrol is used at the END of a cycle and RIGHT UP UNTIL post cycle therapy, while the LONG-acting steroid SLOWLY exits the system.

An optimal cycle contains several components:

1.) A Base: This is the usually the most powerful compound in the stack, and it is typically ran throughout the entire duration of the cycle. Most individuals will choose Testosterone for a base, but for those uncomfortable using testosterone; Trenbolone, Equipoise, Masteron, and even Primobolan can be used instead. In your case, the base will be testosterone Enanthate.

2.) The JUMPSTARTER: This compound must be FAST-ACTING, so as to generate muscle and strength gains BEFORE YOUR BASE AND YOUR ASSISTANT KICK IN. Jumpstarting usually applies to BULKING cycles, but they can be used effectively in CUTTING cycles as well. Dianabol and Anadrol are the most popular steroids for JUMPSTARTING a cycle, because they both induce incredible strength and mass in a very short period of time; but it important to note that there are MANY other drugs that can be used for this purpose that are usually overlooked. Halotestin at 30-40mgs will provide ENORMOUS strength at the beginning of your cycle, making it GREAT to jumpstart BULKING cycles AND CUTTING cycles. Injectable Winstrol can ALSO be used to jumpstart BULKING CYCLES and CUTTING CYCLES. The Oral is too weak to act as an effective JUMPSTARTER. I would say the same for Anavar and Turinabol. Trenbolone Acetate and Testosterone Propionate(or suspension) are also very popular choices used to jumpstart BULKING cycles. You will be using Dianabol as your JUMPSTARTER.

3.) The FINISHER: A FAST-acting steroid MUST BE UTILIZED at the end of your cycle's duration! You MUST remain ANABOLIC right up until post cycle therapy! If you FAIL to use a fast-acting steroid such as Winstrol or Oxandrolone during your FINAL weeks while your BASE and your ASSISTANT leave your system, you will LOSE GAINS BEFORE YOU EVEN BEGIN post cycle therapy. This is one of the BIGGEST mistakes people make. Test E will not leave your system for at LEAST 3 weeks after your FINAL SHOT. Therefore, you MUST remain anabolic during these 3 weeks when your adrogen levels PLUMMET! You will be using Winstrol Inject as your Finisher.

Failure to uitlize ANY of the 3 ESSENTIAL COMPONENTS will result in a cycle that is LESS THAN OPTIMAL.*

For an intermediate or advanced user, a SECONDARY ANABOLIC called the "assistant" should be added for OPTIMAL results.

*) The Assistant: This compound is ran alongside the BASE for the majority of the cycle, providing a synergistic effect throughout it's duration. Most people will choose either Deca or Equipoise, usually using testosterone as the base. Trenbolone, Masteron, and Primobolan also make great Assistants. You will be using Deca as your Assiatant.

Weeks 1-6: Dianabol, 30mgs ED
Weeks 1-10: Test E, 500mgs
Weeks 1-10: Deca, 400mg
Weeks 10-14: Winstrol Inject, 75mgs ED

The Standard Cycle is designed for OPTIMUM anabolism, utilizing precise strategies in order to gain and sustain the most muscle possible!

Top Bottom