Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*The Ross Protocols: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Cycles!*

Ross said:
There are three essential stages of a Proper "Steroid Therapy":

1.) The Steroid Cycle: Anabolic steroids are utilized over the course of many weeks, sometimes many months, as the bodybuilder aquires as much muscle mass as possible, or while dieting to preserve muscle and aid in fatloss.

2.) Active Recovery(Pre-PCT): This is the period of time DIRECTLY AFTER YOUR CYCLE. DO NOT GO STRAIGHT INTO post cycle therapy! This is why you experience a POST-CYCLE CRASH! Utilizing an ACTIVE RECOVERY PERIOD, will allow the body to BEGIN producing testosterone once again, while still remaining in an ANABOLIC STATE!

PRE-PCT allows the HPTA to begin LH/FSH output, while still receiving additional anabolic support. This is the peroid of time where we utilize a NON-inhibitory steroid while the endogenous testosterone level begins to recover. This occurs PRIOR TO FULL PCT, so that by the time we begin full PCT the HPTA has already began recovering.

Active RECOVERY: The HPTA BEGINS to restore endogenous testosterone production once it detects the body's androgen level beginning to decline(end of cycle).

Therefore, HPTA CAN BEGIN TO RECOVER WHILE STILL IN AN ANABOLIC STATE!

The following drugs can be used during Active Recovery:

Anavar/Proviron= 20mgs/25mgs
Anavar/Masteron= 20mgs/200mgs
Primobolan/Masteron= 200mgs/200mgs
Turinabol/Proviron= 30mgs/25mgs
Turinabol/Masteron= 30mgs/200mgs
Winstrol/Masteron= 25mgs/200mgs
Dianabol/Proviron= 15mgs/25mgs
Dianabol/Masteron= 15mgs/200mgs

3.) Post Cycle Therapy: Now that your HPTA has began recovering, and you have successfully transitioned out of your steroid cycle, it is now time to FULLY RESTORE THE HPTA. Now is the time for your FULL agressive post cycle therapy regimen, including HCG, Aromasin, and Nolvadex if desired.

Can't you just run HCG DURING cycle instead of the "PRE-PCT?" The way you are describing it this sounds a little easier? Am I not understanding you correctly? For example let's say I'm doing the following cycle:

1-8 - Test Prop 100mg ED
1-6 - Tren Aca 75mg ED
1-6 - 50mg Winstrol ED
3-9 - HCG 500iu's a week
11-14 - 50mg Clomid ED

Wouldn't this be easier for the HPTA to recover seeing that you were keeping up volume for the time you were "on?"

I dunno Ross
HCG works despite androgen levels or state of the HPTA.
Testicles can produce testosterone even when HPTA is broken

Ross said:
2.) Active Recovery(Pre-PCT): This is the period of time DIRECTLY AFTER YOUR CYCLE. DO NOT GO STRAIGHT INTO post cycle therapy! This is why you experience a POST-CYCLE CRASH! Utilizing an ACTIVE RECOVERY PERIOD, will allow the body to BEGIN producing testosterone once again, while still remaining in an ANABOLIC STATE!

I wish some of you guys would get it through your thick skulls what's actually going on here and what we are all witnessing - haven't you figured it out yet? - are the signs not obvious?

We will all someday look back and wish we had realised earlier on what it was we were all able to be a part of, it has all become clear to me now:

Ross is the second coming of the messiah, rather than waste time helping leppers, prostitutes, the demonically posessed, faunicators etc etc he has instead come to walk among the meatheads and revolutionise the use of God's greatest gift to mankind, that of anabolics!

Come, kneel before him and worship in his majesty!

Faizakafez said:
I wish some of you guys would get it through your thick skulls what's actually going on here and what we are all witnessing - haven't you figured it out yet? - are the signs not obvious?

We will all someday look back and wish we had realised earlier on what it was we were all able to be a part of, it has all become clear to me now:

Ross is the second coming of the messiah, rather than waste time helping leppers, prostitutes, the demonically posessed, faunicators etc etc he has instead come to walk among the meatheads and revolutionise the use of God's greatest gift to mankind, that of anabolics!

Come, kneel before him and worship in his majesty!

Amen! :)

THE GOOD SUN said:
bro make your point

..I mean are you asking him cuz you didn't understand it?
..or do you disagree with it? ..and if so where? ..& why?

cuz it looks like you're just heckling him

i was asking him a simple question, was that too hard for you to understand?

Ross said:
The Ross Protocols:
Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Steroid Therapies!

Beginner Cycles

Beginner BULKING Cycle #1

Weeks 1-4: Dianabol, 25mgs ED
Weeks 1-8: Testosterone Enanthate, 250mgs
Weeks 8-12: Oral Winstrol, 50mgs ED
*PCT - post cycle therapy - *

let me rephrase this for some of the more illiterate readers

ross, why do you recommend waiting 4 weeks from your last shot of testosterone to start pct in this cycle?​

it does make sense but is there science to back it uP. Some would argue that evn when suppressed your HPTA does not do what it is supposed to do? So "bridging" with AAS is a waste of tme and money.

I however think is a great theroy. I have alwyas thought this even in the days when ross was here before. I just dont know at what dose and which drugs still allow some natural production of test to kick start the HPTA.

If this theroy is true why not use them year round since the only supress and not shut down? as ot be anabolic year round.

xrsist said:
let me rephrase this for some of the more illiterate readers

ross, why do you recommend waiting 4 weeks from your last shot of testosterone to start pct in this cycle?

"illiterate readers" ..wow that's quite a platform you've placed yourself on ..you know you really shouldn't talk down to people even if they truely were illiterate ..it's very unbecoming and it makes you look like a pompous ass

and by the way, oh literate one ..he answered your question several posts ago in #18

..have a great day!! :)

Post 18 is totally inaccurate, and I would not call it an answer to anything. More like something he needs to study himself instead...

THE GOOD SUN said:
"illiterate readers" ..wow that's quite a platform you've placed yourself on ..you know you really shouldn't talk down to people even if they truely were illiterate ..it's very unbecoming and it makes you look like a pompous ass

and by the way, oh literate one ..he answered your question several posts ago in #18

..have a great day!! :)

Top Bottom