Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The rich gaspari chest workout trial

carraspanda40

rich gaspari's program is supposed to be one of the top programs to develop chest and abs in 51 days, I guess you have to go crazy at the gym if you want to start seeing abs in 51 days right?, has anyone done it here?

Seeing your abdominal muscles is mostly dependent upon your body fat levels. We all have 8 abdominal muscles but most people have too much fat covering their midsection to see their abs. Ever notice the fat guy at the gym doing hundreds of crunches? I am sure he has a really strong core but he is missing the big picture. In order to see your abs, you need to get your body fat down to 8% or less.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

Here is a good article for you to read on how to set up a carb cycling diet for fat loss:http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

In 51 days with good diet, training and cardio you can definitely get cut enough to see your abs. However, if you are 20% BF right now, it will definitely take much more time

I have not tried this program but sometimes I find it refreshing to try someone else's program. It forces your to train differently and the body will respond to that. As long as your expectations are in check then I would go ahead and see how you like this program.

The battle for the abs usually takes place in the kitchen, not in the gym, so if you want those to be visible, make sure to follow a strict diet, and do more cardio in order to lose that fat covering your abs. Everyone has them, so there is no real need to train that much on them - all you need to do, is uncover them from the fat.

Top Bottom