Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The New Amplify 02 ***

its all legitimate up to the point to when it arrives AUS.

on a side note: 2 of the vendors here at Elite conditionally would send packs to Aus and from I heard they got through. But again no Gaurantees Sir .

Thanks for your Interest

Holy crap... I can't believe the power of this! I just got back from a trip in Vegas so you know I didn't sleep so much and my plane was delayed and had trouble with baggage... only 4 hours of sleep... Still got up to meet my training partners and with the help of Amplify, I was able to reach a new PR on flats at 305x1. Focus, intensity, strength, and PUMPS were sick! Cable crossovers to finish the workout increased the PUMP in my chest and felt like it was going to BLOW UP!!!

trickster6487 said:
well its been a week of using AMP02 so far and its amazing. i keep gettin comments in the gym about how pumped and fuller my muscles look. Some guys asked what i was taking and i gave them the website. this stuff is the REAL DEAL

I concur all the way here... I've been dishing out the site everyday! I work at a supp store so it's really easy to spread the word whenever people ask for a preworkout product. love it...

I couldn't post for a few days, but it's been a wild ride so far with the new and improved AMP stack. I will say this, RawMcc is thee best creatine I have ever tried. AMAZING. Amazing because there is no upset stomach and you know what I mean. Especially the old creatine back in the day! Horrible! Also you don't need to load. It just starts doing it's thing after a couple of days.

Gcovery is back in my system full blast as I am able to go to the gym more often and not worry about coming down with the flu. I'm loving the 24/7 maximum roundness and fullness of my muscles right now.

As for the AMP, let's not even go there. The pumps have been disgusting. I was taking dbol and then stopped, I have been taking the AMP though and the pumps are WORSE. You sometimes have to stop but then you find that you can't. It's caused rope like vascularity all the the place. It's becoming insane. It doesn't leave you like with other products but it actually stays! I love it!

So far this is the BEST version of the stack and the last one was incredible all on it's own. I now think Omega deserves to be the true mad scientist of legal muscle building supplements on this board.

c3bodybuilding said:
I now think Omega deserves to be the true mad scientist of legal muscle building supplements on this board.

Our Fat Trans-locator coming may warrant that :artist:

You package will go out today and you will receive by Fri or Sat Morning:)

Thank YOU for your business:)

Amplify02 is the real deal bro.

Yeah man that's what I've been hearing, This place got my routine together even tighter months and months ago, and because of that I owe the world to this site - and now through this site I'm also getting some fucking awesome supplements?

Whats next?!

I'll post my thoughts as soon as I get to try it bro!

Windkun said:
Yeah man that's what I've been hearing, This place got my routine together even tighter months and months ago, and because of that I owe the world to this site - and now through this site I'm also getting some fucking awesome supplements?

Whats next?!

I'll post my thoughts as soon as I get to try it bro!

Haha... I agree all the way man! This forum is awesome in every aspect! NO BULLSHIT here! And keep us updated on how the Amp runs for you... FOCKING Awesome for me and I've been on it for 6 months and running! STILL get the same focus, energy, pumps, intensity EVERY SINGLE TIME!

I just had a huge breakfast not too long ago. I took my liver tablets, b12, omega 3's and some other various supps. I am now just wait for my stomach to empty out a bit before taking some AMPLIFY (because that's exactly what it does to you and your workout), then have a small apple and a ton of water. My wife the same. Then it's time to unleash to new levels of greatness. It's on motherfuckers! it's on!! Wow, just thinking about taking my dose gets me all cranked up, lol. Sorry! I'll be more calm when I come back to report about my workout :) Happy lifting to everyone today!

Top Bottom