Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Mr O results...

superqt4u2nv said:
I watched most of it fell asleep parts of it. LOL Jay looked great it should have been his conditioning was awesome. I was pissed at a few of the placing Darrem Charles and Warren branch should have place a lot higher. Gunter and Gustavo really brought it as well looked outstanding. Jay was pissed as he should have been his post interview he was like I don't even know if I will ever compete again dam!
...... :finger2:

Whiskey said:
well??? what is the belly rule? also, do a lot of gay or lesbians go to bodybuilding competitions for the skin? I'm serious in asking. I've never been to one and am curious. Since it's not that big of a sport, I just don't see many people going to them, but i'm shure that i'm wrong

Whiskey

I believe it's basically a reaction to "growth hormone gut" which Ronnie has been noted for. I also think this is why he'd been working abs all year and maybe took away from his legs.

gjohnson5 said:
I believe it's basically a reaction to "growth hormone gut" which Ronnie has been noted for. I also think this is why he'd been working abs all year and maybe took away from his legs.

I think ronnies quads and hamstrings looked good, but his calves couldn't compare to Jay's. Plus Jay had that freaky looking, bigger left leg goin on. Wasn't this year supposed to focus more on symmetry? If so that could have hurt Jay. Plus, I noticed from looking at last years pics, that he was looking a little thick, or bloated in the midsection.

sublime35 said:
I think ronnies quads and hamstrings looked good, but his calves couldn't compare to Jay's. Plus Jay had that freaky looking, bigger left leg goin on. Wasn't this year supposed to focus more on symmetry? If so that could have hurt Jay. Plus, I noticed from looking at last years pics, that he was looking a little thick, or bloated in the midsection.

I dunno , I gave quads and hams to Jay. This is the one area I'm in agreement with most that Jay looked better. I would need to see more comparable tricep shots , but this is the other area Ronnie Coleman was attacked

Jay had no abs , period...

PBR said:
I agree 100%!!!!...its not even a SPORT, its a discipline thats all...cracks me up how these reporters write as if there was some sort of major action and incredible feats going on between these guys...you gotta be fucking kidding me...

No, what cracks me up, are the assclowns on this thread acting like this is something that ANYONE can do.

I busted my ass for 10 years trying to be a competitive bodybuilder, and I didn't even come close to knocking on the door of pro status.

Sport is just a vague description of so many different things considered athletic. When, and if a competitive level PL wants to call out a bodybuilder...I'd be inclined to listen to that argument...because I have done both, and frankly was more successful as a PL'r......but when we have a bunch of posers who would crumble under anything over 405 on a squat bar, or couldn't pull the same weight more than 3"s of the ground.......it means not one damn thing.

Ronnie still won based on his back...hams glutes specifically

Top Bottom