Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Mr O results...

AAP said:
Powerlifting nowdays features nothing more than fat guys fresh from the all you can eat China King Buffet in shirts much too small trying to explode their gut everywhere.

Raw pressing feats - strongman type events - I am more inclined to watch. But that shit in the video? Puleaze. Man+Drugs+Iron is all you need. None of these shirts and rubber bands that add 250lbs to your bench. I would bet raw benching, JOhnny Jackson would have blown him away.

In other news... Jeremy won the Weider vs MuscleTech Bench press comp.

Atheletes were given 225 to press as many reps as they could. Jeremy did 54 reps with it. Nassar, with all the fucking trash talking he did and drugs he is using, only got 15 reps with it. Hell, I can outbench Nassar. Garrett Downing surprised me with getting 31 reps.

Complete results :

1) Jeramy Freeman 54 reps (Muscletech)
2) Phil Heath 46 reps (Weider)
3) Sebastian Zona 43 reps (Muscletech)
4) Garret Downing 31 reps (Weider)
5) Justin Brooks 25 reps (Muscletech)
6) Roland Kickinger 17 reps (Weider)
6) Christian Boeving 17 reps (Muscletech)
7) Nasser 15 reps (no joke) (Weider)

Keep in mind that last time they did this, Ronnie entered it and got over 70 reps with it. 77 although some people discredit his last two because he didn't press to lock out.

Lol my defensive gay bor i never said a fuckin' thing about powerlifting. why do you keep on talking about it?? I'm more partial to watching O-lifting, which you conveintly won't touch for some reason...watching half naked men pose on stage just doesn't do it for me, as well with 98% of the USA population

well??? what is the belly rule? also, do a lot of gay or lesbians go to bodybuilding competitions for the skin? I'm serious in asking. I've never been to one and am curious. Since it's not that big of a sport, I just don't see many people going to them, but i'm shure that i'm wrong

Whiskey

Is bodybuilding really a sport? That's like arguing Miss USA is a sport. It seems like all the sport of bodybuilding happens off the stage

Beuller??? Beuller???

Whiskey

I have no idea about the amount of gays that go there. Personally, I do not like muscles on my men so I would not find any of the bodybuilders - professional or not - to be attractive. My interest is solely from an artistic stand point to see how well some people can put on slabs of muscle and still make it look attractive. Vince Taylor was one of these. Shawn Ray was. Flex used to be before he went oil crazy and Ronnie 2001 was the best I have ever seen.

Last night, there was nobody that possessed everything I found interesting. Melvin has the structure, but needs calves desperately and more quad size. Jackson was close, but needs that ugly lump taken out of his neck.

so what is the belly rule?????? referring to GH gut or what? or was it for the powerlifters?

Whiskey

Gambino said:
It's a fucked up beauty pageant...with all the good sports on this time of year who gives a fuck about this??? lol, I have seen zero espn coverage of the Mr.O, which further validates that this "sport" gets no respect.
I agree 100%!!!!...its not even a SPORT, its a discipline thats all...cracks me up how these reporters write as if there was some sort of major action and incredible feats going on between these guys...you gotta be fucking kidding me...

I watched most of it fell asleep parts of it. LOL Jay looked great it should have been his conditioning was awesome. I was pissed at a few of the placing Darrem Charles and Warren branch should have place a lot higher. Gunter and Gustavo really brought it as well looked outstanding. Jay was pissed as he should have been his post interview he was like I don't even know if I will ever compete again dam!

AAP said:
Atheletes were given 225 to press as many reps as they could. Jeremy did 54 reps with it. Nassar, with all the fucking trash talking he did and drugs he is using, only got 15 reps with it. Hell, I can outbench Nassar. Garrett Downing surprised me with getting 31 reps.

Complete results :

1) Jeramy Freeman 54 reps (Muscletech)
2) Phil Heath 46 reps (Weider)
3) Sebastian Zona 43 reps (Muscletech)
4) Garret Downing 31 reps (Weider)
5) Justin Brooks 25 reps (Muscletech)
6) Roland Kickinger 17 reps (Weider)
6) Christian Boeving 17 reps (Muscletech)
7) Nasser 15 reps (no joke) (Weider)
Keep in mind that last time they did this, Ronnie entered it and got over 70 reps with it. 77 although some people discredit his last two because he didn't press to lock out.
Really, that last guy was pathetic. I've done 10 with that weight.

Top Bottom