Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Most Powerful Fat Burner in the World

newbiebynature said:
i dont mean to sound like a dick but if im reading that right that sounds really incovenient...so for morning cardio u apply it at night? and if you apply in the morning u have to stay sweaty? lol

No, you apply it after your post-workout shower. No matter what time of day it is. So unless you shower before your workout you shouldn't have a problem.

I am excited to start seeing the reviews about this. It has been long anticipated. I bet the stack with Dermatherm and Lipoflame would be phenomenal. Your body would have to be a furnace!

kaisersose said:
I am excited to start seeing the reviews about this. It has been long anticipated. I bet the stack with Dermatherm and Lipoflame would be phenomenal. Your body would have to be a furnace!

Yes, this would be a great combo.

ECA, Clen, or any sort of stimulant would work very well with the dermatherm.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
Bro, I wish I only had skeptics testing our products.

I need guys who are willing to post pics, stats, and keep a constant log. Get BF check before and after.. the whole 9 yards.

You up for it?

-Pp

I'm willing, but won't post pics unless I'm picked. LOL

I have used one of your products before and I have a fairly HIGH BF% (15 to 16%) right now.

You pick me I'll do the rest.

I hope so , because Gjohnson5 has the worlds most powerful fat...
I have to admit it seems to work so far

Gonna hit Golds tonight and start up back here in the ATL

Primordial Performance said:
This is just to let you guys know that Primordial Performance is about 4 weeks out from releasing "The Most Powerful Fat Burner in the World"

AKA - DermaTherm

No joke guys -- We think this product may be the ticket to the six pack.

-Pp

We will be updating this thread as I get more info on final ingredients, dosing and price. Stay tuned

Top Bottom