Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Most Powerful Fat Burner in the World

Got mine, too. Those USPS people are speedy.

I'll slather it on tomorrow morning before cardio. Please let me know how you would like me to 'share' my DermaTherm experience. ;) Would you like me to keep it in my current competition log, or are we posting some other way?

so is this stuff for sale now i'm thinking of running it during pct let me know

the-short-one said:
Got mine, too. Those USPS people are speedy.

I'll slather it on tomorrow morning before cardio. Please let me know how you would like me to 'share' my DermaTherm experience. ;) Would you like me to keep it in my current competition log, or are we posting some other way?

Yes, in your current log would be great, and on any other DermaTherm threads that will probably pop up soon.

Phaded,

We will be taking pre-orders on the 25th and will be sending bottles out on the 1st of June.

-Pp

ok, this question was inevitable... not sure if it were asked.... how does it compare with Lipoflame? I'm not necessarily looking for "this one is better than that one", but if you feel one is more effective than the other, we're all ears (eyes)... Can they be used together or is that overkill?

njmuscleguy said:
ok, this question was inevitable... not sure if it were asked.... how does it compare with Lipoflame? I'm not necessarily looking for "this one is better than that one", but if you feel one is more effective than the other, we're all ears (eyes)... Can they be used together or is that overkill?

I think the combo of DermaTherm and Lipoflame would be killer. The only ingredient which both formulas share is the evodiamine.

As Ive said before, DermaTherm has no appetite suppressants or stimulants to increase “energy”. So stacking a product like Lipoflame with DermaTherm would be a great idea.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
Solidspine

Ironclaw

Bluetwistedsteel67

gjohnson

the-short-one

I trust all you guys/gals got the DermaTherm Tester email and tester bottles?

-Pp

yep. I have some questions: Is it for pre-cardio, only - or should I be using it daily no matter what? Can it be used more than once a day (before AM cardio and before PM weights), or is that overkill?

(I also posted this question for you in my training log - if you answer here, I'll just cut and paste your answer to the women in tht forum.)

the-short-one said:
yep. I have some questions: Is it for pre-cardio, only - or should I be using it daily no matter what? Can it be used more than once a day (before AM cardio and before PM weights), or is that overkill?

(I also posted this question for you in my training log - if you answer here, I'll just cut and paste your answer to the women in tht forum.)

It absorbs over a 24hr period, so once a day is best. Its not necessarily for pre-cardio and it doesn’t matter what time of the day you use it, just be sure to use it everyday and try to avoid showering for at least 6 hours after putting it on. So, if you usually shower right after your workouts, then just apply it then.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
It absorbs over a 24hr period, so once a day is best. Its not necessarily for pre-cardio and it doesn’t matter what time of the day you use it, just be sure to use it everyday and try to avoid showering for at least 6 hours after putting it on. So, if you usually shower right after your workouts, then just apply it then.

-Pp
i dont mean to sound like a dick but if im reading that right that sounds really incovenient...so for morning cardio u apply it at night? and if you apply in the morning u have to stay sweaty? lol

Top Bottom