Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Journy Begins Here

smbdybldr said:
Thanks Claire :) I'm using lemon to flavor my food
Do you take any diretuics to lose water weight? like diyzides?

When I was in the 148lb weight class I used taraxatone but found that lemon juice and warm water works fine. I have a bottle of taraxatone if I need it. I will see what I weigh on Wed morning then make a decision. I am also dropping my carbs on Tues so that should help with the water weight. By dropping carbs, I mean under 100 grams. I still need my oatmeal, fruits and veggies. But I will have to skip the trick or treat candy :evil: .

LuluDeren said:
Wow, you look great, smbdybldr! I remember months ago when you first started posting, you've progressed greatly.

Thanks LuluDeren :) I got a looooooooooooooooongggggggggggg way to go!!!

claire said:
When I was in the 148lb weight class I used taraxatone but found that lemon juice and warm water works fine. I have a bottle of taraxatone if I need it. I will see what I weigh on Wed morning then make a decision. I am also dropping my carbs on Tues so that should help with the water weight. By dropping carbs, I mean under 100 grams. I still need my oatmeal, fruits and veggies. But I will have to skip the trick or treat candy :evil: .

What show are you doing?
I know I guess I have to skip trick or treat candies this year :(

smbdybldr said:
What show are you doing?
I know I guess I have to skip trick or treat candies this year :(

I am doing a local bench meet in NH. I am definitely bringing candy to the meet. Once I weigh in on Friday night, I can eat whatever I want. :chomp:

smbdybldr said:
Saturday 10.27.07

Meal 1
3/4 Cup Oats
1 Scoop Whey

Meal 2
6.41 oz. Lima Beans
3.8 oz Chicken
Lemon Juice

Meal 3
4 oz. Lean Ground Beef
Green Beens
Mustard, Lemon Juice

Meal 4
5 oz. Salmon
Asparagus

Meal 5
7 Eggwhites
Green Beans
Ketchup

Meal 6
1 Scoop Whey
Green Beans
Lemon Juice

** Training & Cardio I will start my training and Cardio Monday morning

May I ask why comp carbs are so low? Where is your fat?

What is the goal for your macro breakdown? Plug your foods into the simple FREE calculator at www.fitday.com it will give you the protein/fat/carb breakdown lickety split!

BIKINIMOM said:
May I ask why comp carbs are so low? Where is your fat?

What is the goal for your macro breakdown? Plug your foods into the simple FREE calculator at www.fitday.com it will give you the protein/fat/carb breakdown lickety split!

BikiniMom. thank you for checking up on my diet :) I know I counted my calories and they were soooo low .. I don't know why he has me on such a low calorie diet tht is less than 1200 calories, I have to stick to this plan till I see him mid-november and ask him gazillion questions.. I love fitday.com :)

claire said:
I am doing a local bench meet in NH. I am definitely bringing candy to the meet. Once I weigh in on Friday night, I can eat whatever I want. :chomp:

Good luck girl!!! make sure to eat lots lots candies for me :)
reces pieces :)

smbdybldr said:
BikiniMom. thank you for checking up on my diet :) I know I counted my calories and they were soooo low .. I don't know why he has me on such a low calorie diet tht is less than 1200 calories, I have to stick to this plan till I see him mid-november and ask him gazillion questions.. I love fitday.com :)

Damn, THAT LOW? How many weeks are you supposed to stick to this calorie and cardio regimine?

Do you have email contact with him?

Good luck with whatever you do. I am fully aware that many roads lead us to Rome but goodness gracious. Please let us know the thought processes behind the advice. The better YOU understand why you do what you do, the better YOUR PROGRESS will be in the long run! :)

smbdybldr said:
Thanks Claire :) I'm using lemon to flavor my food
Do you take any diretuics to lose water weight? like diyzides?

I don't really think pharma diuretics are worth the risk when there are so many other ways you can lose water weight.

The history of competitive bodybuilding is littered with the dead bodies of BBers from taking pharma diuretics.

There is a reason the IFBB does test for this substance.

My only other concern is for how low your calories are in your diet.

Unless you are mega tiny, 1200 kcals/day could be below your basal metabolic rate, and it could end up slowing your progress for fat loss.

I would go a bit with your own intuition on this one, if you do start to feel super hungry, or not hungry at all, I would adjust your calories.

Top Bottom