Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Journy Begins Here

tatyana_zadorozny said:
I don't really think pharma diuretics are worth the risk when there are so many other ways you can lose water weight.

The history of competitive bodybuilding is littered with the dead bodies of BBers from taking pharma diuretics.

There is a reason the IFBB does test for this substance.

My only other concern is for how low your calories are in your diet.

Unless you are mega tiny, 1200 kcals/day could be below your basal metabolic rate, and it could end up slowing your progress for fat loss.

I would go a bit with your own intuition on this one, if you do start to feel super hungry, or not hungry at all, I would adjust your calories.

Listen to your body...

BIKINIMOM said:
Damn, THAT LOW? How many weeks are you supposed to stick to this calorie and cardio regimine?

Do you have email contact with him?

Good luck with whatever you do. I am fully aware that many roads lead us to Rome but goodness gracious. Please let us know the thought processes behind the advice. The better YOU understand why you do what you do, the better YOUR PROGRESS will be in the long run! :)

I have no clue.. the man mailed me the diet and he went on hunting vacation for 1 month.. I will ask him all the questions I can think of ..
I will keep you posted :)

tatyana_zadorozny said:
I don't really think pharma diuretics are worth the risk when there are so many other ways you can lose water weight.

The history of competitive bodybuilding is littered with the dead bodies of BBers from taking pharma diuretics.

There is a reason the IFBB does test for this substance.

My only other concern is for how low your calories are in your diet.

Unless you are mega tiny, 1200 kcals/day could be below your basal metabolic rate, and it could end up slowing your progress for fat loss.

I would go a bit with your own intuition on this one, if you do start to feel super hungry, or not hungry at all, I would adjust your calories.

Thanks for the input :) I have big faith and trust with this trainer.. he trains the pros .. I know what he is doing has a great outcome.. I agree that the cals are low , but I cant ask him any questions till Mid November

Sunday October 28'th "07

Meal 1
3/4 Cup Oats
1 Scoop Whey

Meal 2
6 oz. Lima Beans
3.8 oz. Chicken
Lemon, Pepper

Meal 3
4.93 oz. Shrimp
Asparagus
Hot Sauce, Lemon & Pepper

Meal 4
4 oz. Lean Ground Beef
Hot Sauce

Meal 5
4 oz. Lean Ground Beef
Green Beans
Vinegar, Hot Sauce

Meal 6
4.93 oz. Shrimp
Asparagus
Lemon, Hot Sauce

*** I need to start drinking more water at least 1/2 Gallon

** Training and cardio Will start tomorrow :)

Top Bottom