Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

The "imitate another member" thread

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Example:
Lestat- "Lots of good bros on this thread" "I heart everyone"
 
dude, I heart everyone is SOKluejeley

the good bros thing is all me though.

Here is my imitation.
_____
Saw wedding crashers tonight.
1) good movie but no story
2) vince vaugh is hot
3) owen wilson is hot
4) the chicks were annoying
5) owen wilson has a nice ass but crooked nose
6) I bet vince vaugh has a big cock
7) i nutted 2 times before the movie was over
 
I tag phat chicks for Karma and good time------Hammy

Whiskey
 
check out this plumer im gonna bang tomorrow
<insert pic on dating web site>
 
jerkbox said:
Example:
Lestat- "Lots of good bros on this thread" "I heart everyone"
You cant repeat the stuff I said rob lol. get your own material.
 
waaaa i always get bombed-Tuc
 
Thank you for supporting the Site- George

i dont see what the big deal is, he was trying to sell me crackrock- fasttwitch
 
danggg, hammy i dont like you -soklueless


i hate america,;) im so hot,:p one time i was at the bar, and i croiked steve earwin's neice right in the baggar. ;) then i was dancing and some no good kid tried to throw down with me,:p bu ti told him to F-off, ;) and went home and my hot tan ass got laid :;) -goldendelicious

you that feeling when everything gets slow? that my friend is zen. we are all one, nothing can break us down. that is zen. -brothabrown
 
"I like dancing monkeys......except when they have knives or when they bite your scrotum off"
 
You laymen neanderthals know 0% about religion, politics, or a quality suit. Fortunatley for me, and unfortunatly for you, the majority of you will spend your petty lives serving me caviar and Crystal while your wifes/daughters attend to the buffing of my finely shoed feet.
 
SoKlu - STFU hammy
hammy - :rainbow:
SoreArms - :mexican:
George Spellenstein - Yours in Sport
Samoth - :cow:
Lady Viking - :mrmuscle: :)
sawastea - :supercool
 
Gambino said:
You laymen neanderthals know 0% about religion, politics, or a quality suit. Fortunatley for me, and unfortunatly for you, the majority of you will spend your petty lives serving me caviar and Crystal while your wifes/daughters attend to the buffing of my finely shoed feet.

huh?

you got me... no idea who this is
 
pintoca said:
huh?

you got me... no idea who this is


really?? it's so obivious, def. a caricature though...here's another, easier one:

dang i got backdoored last night
hush about it though :)
 
Gambino said:
really?? it's so obivious, def. a caricature though...here's another, easier one:

dang i got backdoored last night
hush about it though :)

If you really think I really meant that you don't know me yet bro... :D
 
(responding to multiple ownage posts)

I am drunk/tired/have to get up early to go clubbin ;)
when i get up ;) i will respond to all this American ignorance ;)
 
Gambino said:
(responding to multiple ownage posts)

I am drunk/tired/have to get up early to go clubbin ;)
when i get up ;) i will respond to all this American ignorance ;)
golencackmonger? :Chef: :tuc:
 
Gambino said:
You laymen neanderthals know 0% about religion, politics, or a quality suit. Fortunatley for me, and unfortunatly for you, the majority of you will spend your petty lives serving me caviar and Crystal while your wifes/daughters attend to the buffing of my finely shoed feet.

lol

MTS
 
you are the germ-infested son of a goat-headed whoremonger, now go stuff your mouth with rotting yak entrails.
also, fuck you america.
 
i'll be gone for a while guys, i wanna see the gambino imitation when i get back
 
My FIRST date with the guy AND when he trys to kiss me i turned my head.....YUCK!!

Someone PLEASE!
look at me!...*drama*......*caps*.......*drama*......*exclamation point*........*drama*


Should i even say guess who or did i make too easy for everyone?
 
Deterass said:
My FIRST date with the guy AND when he trys to kiss me i turned my head.....YUCK!!

Someone PLEASE!
look at me!...*drama*......*caps*.......*drama*......*exclamation point*........*drama*


Should i even say guess who or did i make too easy for everyone?

put in the "why can't i just use a different guy for sex three different times in one week somewhere after the "yuck" and i think i might have a guess.
 
stilleto said:
put in the "why can't i just use a different guy for sex three different times in one week somewhere after the "yuck" and i think i might have a guess.

lol..
I left out "i will change my name eight times so no one can guess who i am!"
 
Deterass said:
My FIRST date with the guy AND when he trys to kiss me i turned my head.....YUCK!!

Someone PLEASE!
look at me!...*drama*......*caps*.......*drama*......*exclamation point*........*drama*


Should i even say guess who or did i make too easy for everyone?
lmao.
 
"check out this awesome pic c:\documents and settings\pintoca\desktop\awesome_spread_gash.jpg"

another one
:supercool:

another one
"Quarter turn to the left bitch"

noch another one:
"I just like to cuddle"

another one:
"there I was, driving the delicious mobile"

funny thing is, hard as I try to rake my brains to come with a AAP-specific reference, it is hard as hell, meaning that what is unique is his composition style...not any specific... the best I can come up with is:

"So Burnando puts 2 and 2 together, decides is 5 and...."

Needless to say, I believe AAP is one of the best posters in this joint

and what has become of me... look what 11 months of cutting has done: 1 beer and I'm dizzy... fugg that
 
Gambino said:
You laymen neanderthals know 0% about religion, politics, or a quality suit. Fortunatley for me, and unfortunatly for you, the majority of you will spend your petty lives serving me caviar and Crystal while your wifes/daughters attend to the buffing of my finely shoed feet.


That's fucking great! :)

LOL at the "0%" :)

Also in this context, "Cristal".



Not bad. Some of the others on here are pretty good too.
 
Top Bottom