Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The hypocrisy of animal rights activists

It's not just makeup...

Facewashes, soaps, shampoos, hair dyes, lotions.

Those are great examples. They should declare certain classes of ingredients "safe" and not require some of the ridiculous biocompatability and cytotoxicity tests on what amount to combinations of ingredients already in use.

lfC0C.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/lfC0C.jpg

hypocrisy is perfectly natural btw; i wouldn't expect anyone to do anything other than fight for their own interests.

hypocrisy is perfectly natural btw; i wouldn't expect anyone to do anything other than fight for their own interests.

You mean with the exception of our elected officials, who exist merely to serve the public interest.

I have this conversation over and and over. Evan had it to today! I am totally a hypocrite when it comes to this because here I am helping run an animal shelter, yet I eat chicken and fish.
The person I was having the talk with today said "You're saving abused and suffering animals and the chicken is bred to eat, so not the same"
Not the same, but I am all about life and no one life has more value than any other life, yet I will eat chicken and fish and wear leather.

I went vegan for 10 yrs many years back because of this. I would not even wear leather.
Funny how we put value on one thing and devalue something else!

great thread C

Top Bottom