Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The hypocrisy of animal rights activists

I feel like a hypocrite at times. Anyone who's my facebook friend knows how much I go on about shark finning and ocean conservation...but I eat seafood more often than any other source of protein. I guess I'm not against the fishing industries in general, just unsustainable practices. (didn't watch the youtube, so my comment may not even be relevant lol)

The above video is dedicated to my PETA friend who said that we should ban all animal testing but loves to wear leather shoes.

The above video is dedicated to my PETA friend who said that we should ban all animal testing but loves to wear leather shoes.

In his defense those are two separate things....one involves killing an animal, one involves keeping them alive and doing stuff to them. I have a much harder time with the latter but understand that it's necessary for medical advancement.

In his defense those are two seperate things....one involves killing an animal, one involves keeping them alive and doing stuff to them. I have a much harder time with the latter but understand that it's neccesary for medical advancement.

Haha...where's P3 when you need him?

But seriously, morality is an interesting concept when eating / wearing other formerly living things. :)

gah. Spelling fail. I have a brain block with both of those words, I NEVER spell them right lolol

I have a much bigger problem with animal testing, especially for cosmetics, than I do using them for something once they're dead.

Cosmetic animal testing is atrocious. Those tests are torture and some really big brands do it. I totally recommend girls check to see if their makeup products come from companies that use animals.

Top Bottom