Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The G20 protests

It is quite sad. Just some chap walking home, wrong place, wrong time.

Alas, don't be so quick to believe the media. I can't picture a person trying to get home, wanting to cut through a mob fighting with cops first. That person would go around, or take another street.

Witnesses were probably fighting with cops too, so they're biased. 3 sides to every story.

r

Alas, don't be so quick to believe the media. I can't picture a person trying to get home, wanting to cut through a mob fighting with cops first. That person would go around, or take another street.

Witnesses were probably fighting with cops too, so they're biased. 3 sides to every story.

r

True in most circumstances.

Then there is also video evidence.

I had heard the police had shut off the CCTV cameras in the city.

I would think that they never thought they would be use for evidence against them.

Video reveals G20 police assault on Ian Tomlinson moments before he died | UK news | guardian.co.uk

G20 protests death: Ian Tomlinson shoved to ground by police officer, video shows - Telegraph

We have protests here all the time. Revolving around supreme court cases, gay rights, etc...Just not huge riot type protests.

G20 is that new gatorade and the powerade 0 are pissed becase they think the G20 is a scam because it still has sugar in it.
This reminds me of the "tastes great" "less filling" brawls

Top Bottom