Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The effects of beer on a cycle?

frankqp

I am about to start my first cycle, and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to stop drinking while I am on it. I dont drink a lot, just usually like on the weekends playing vollyball or something. What kind of negative effects could it have if any?
Thanks for any feedback.
Frankqp

Beer=carbs plus alcohol calories. The alcohol calories must be burned off before any other calories you eat can be used. In other words, your body may store all other calories as FAT until the alcohol is burned off. Other than this, beer is not ideal if you're using any oral steroids because of the double burden on the liver. Ultimately beer is just calories, so it's up to you how you want to use your calorie budget. If you do drink, keep if moderate. But hey, that's true whether you're on a cycle or not!

Alcohol is a keg of empty calories. If you drink alot just to have something to drink...stop. If you drink for a buzz...then drink on an empty stomach so you don't hafta have so much to get drunk.

~dE

Top Bottom