Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Dorian Yates Cycle

I would like to find Craig Titus's cycle he used in prepping for the USA's in 96? I remember seeing it awhile ago. You could actually follow it as opposed to what Dorians looks like.

I;m pretty sure that much juice would kill me in no time.

That's the amount of juice I plan to use in my whole life.

Sorry I just can't accept that. Mainly b/c of the amount of orals. I read that as I minimum of 700mg/day of 17aa's, mostly from the 4-500mg/day of drol. I know the liver is a damn resilient organ, but at those doses I don't think anyone would still be alive. Also, 2.5grams of tren? And different esters at the same time? That cycle would make no sense, and dorian was always known for being very meticulous with training/diet, etc. Can't see him running a poorly thought out cycle. Only thing I can think of it's that's the max dose he used of each drug, but he didn't use them ALL at once, the list just doesn't say when he used which drugs. Good god though, if he used even half of those drugs at once and is still alive, side effects are freakishly overrated, or he's immortal.

Top Bottom