Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Take a look at this DORIAN YATES CYCLES**

Trust me, he may have done doors in the past but he isn't doing now. He still makes loads of money from endorsing Chemical Nutrition products and gets paid doing guest appearences etc. Why would he risk his neck for £50 - £100 a night when he makes thousands every day? Maybe he's running a few doors in Birmingham but I can't see him going back on them himself. I know I make nowhere near as much as him and I'd never go back to doing the doors unless I was desperate for cash.

Yes Littlearnold and think of all the money he spent on gear in them 6-8 years I would estimate $600,000 -$1,000,000.

StengthMonster - so it's not a rumour, I was also told the reason and if it's true then it would destroy most guy's.

man, you guys are ruining my day:(
strengthmonster-is his nubain addiction that bad that debby left him??:( o well-happy monday for me:(
and does anyone know if hes gonna compete at the o or arnold??? that would brighten my day:)

I heard this, no I heard this, hey you know I heard this, no that's bull I heard this. Where the fuck do you guys get your info? You all sound like a bunch of old fucking gas bags.

Re: Wow

tp8181 said:
3 1/2 grams of test???? This is bullshit. I think that whoever said that he does this total for the year may be right. If you were to do this all at once.....you would ummmmm never be the same....and really fucked up!

LOL...I know guys that weigh 230ish and use that much.

Top Bottom