Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The difference 6 month make

Good thing those kids were there to give you a proper excuse to back down. And while at work, he didn't look away from you. He didnt notice you. He had beer bottles to go smash in your driveway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Good thing those kids were there to give you a proper excuse to back down. And while at work, he didn't look away from you. He didnt notice you. He had beer bottles to go smash in your driveway.

The only thing worse that see your parent get in a fight is seeing your parent lose a fight. Can't say that wasn't part of it.

It's not even like it was a decent domestic beer - it was Natty light. Who the fuck drinks Natty light?

The only thing worse that see your parent get in a fight is seeing your parent lose a fight. Can't say that wasn't part of it.

It's not even like it was a decent domestic beer - it was Natty light. Who the fuck drinks Natty light?

They make that trash in bottles? How the fuck ngrs sposed to recycle that shit and buy more Natty Light?

Top Bottom