Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Best Way To Get A Six-Pack?

i just started to isometric work on the ab ball or swiss ball or whatever you guys call them. I used to think it was for soft cocks and chicks but fuck i was wrong. Try balancing on your knees on a ball. When you can do this with a straight back, Try holding a medicine ball out in front, then to the side, then the other side. Your abs are just a mess trying to stabilize you. You know you've worked them the next day!

Simmers said:
Oh so the way you see a six-pack is the muscle's mass and not it being cut? Or will I need to gain mass then cut it?
lol the only way to CUT your muscle is to literally get a knife and cut it (OUCH). The way your abs will look depends entirely on ab size, bf%, and genetics

everytime you lift weights you "tear" your muscles and then the idea is for them to grow back bigger.

Simmers said:
Last year I had unhealthy body fat, around 3%, now it's back up to 6-8%. So use a dumbbell and do weighted situps? This won't add any extra strain to my neck will it?

at 6-8% you will have visible abs..if you dont then youre prolly more like 12+..and definitely you will see ur abs at 3%

Abs try hyper exstension chair for going beyond the 180 degree mark aka roman chair Also captians chair leg lifts sissors and then hanging knee lifts and leg lifts if you do not have these in your gym then invest in hanging straps and use the chin up bar. If your gym does not have a chin up bar find a new gym that all I can tell you Peace out

Here are a couple of shitty pictures so you guys know kind of what I am at now with my abs... I will post better pictures in a few days (next Monday max) since right now all I have is my cell phone, but I got a digital camera coming from kodak haha... Here's the pics:

abs1.jpg

abs2.jpg

neck pain? You wouldn't be doing these crunches with your hands behind your neck would you?

Top Bottom