Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Asylum

Hannibal

Elite Mentor
Platinum
you should be commited...if ya want to train with me.

_0001.jpg

WODIN said:
Hannibal is my hero!

Does that mean that there is a place for me in Valhalla when the time oh fearless Wodin?

The Asylum consists of a power rack, lat pullown machine, glut/ham raise machine, around 900lbs of olympic plates, hex db's 5-100lbs, boxes and mats for squatting, several different boards for board presses, bands and chains, plus several other toys.

A good place to get STRONG!!!

Now you got me pumped up -- I'm gong to take some pic's of my gym and post them tomorrow. I have aguy building a reverse hyper for me also.

1-dawg said:
Now you got me pumped up -- I'm gong to take some pic's of my gym and post them tomorrow. I have aguy building a reverse hyper for me also.

1-Dawg...if you don't mind PM the details about the reverse hyper. I have been trying to get enough spare cash to get one...but something always comes up. I want to get one to get ready for The Southern States in Dec. Thanks man.

Strength and Honor

Hey big man...you know I love your gym...reminds me of my own. Love it.

B True

b fold the truth said:
Hey big man...you know I love your gym...reminds me of my own. Love it.

B True

Yeah but yours has a fan. Mine doesn't even have electricity. And today it was raining outside so I had to close the door to keep my equipment dry. That of course meant lifting in the dark...not the first time. But you gotta do the work...NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Strength and Honor

I see the bands hooked to the top of the rack. Is that better than hooking from the ground? Looks like it would be a lot more convenient.

Have not used bands or chains yet. I know, I know.. I need to get on the "band"wagon. No pun intended. I want to bench 500+ in 181 class so I am going to try every possible thing I can think of.

PowFit said:
I see the bands hooked to the top of the rack. Is that better than hooking from the ground? Looks like it would be a lot more convenient.

The bands were hooked to the top because I was doing Reverse Band Presses as a max effort exercise. At all other times the bands are connected at the floor to increase the tension at the top and teach you to acclerate the bar.

Bands and chains are a must for accomodating resistance. Once you try them you'll never go back to straight weight.

Top Bottom