Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Anabolic Diet and Steroids

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to Faizakafez again.

pm me bro..we got a lot to catch up on

I think a low carb/carb cycling diet would be best for the times I'm natty.

Maybe do that to lean out after being on cycle.

I want to get everything I can out of all of my lifts every time. Since I'm not going to be competition level anytime soon/ever lol. I'm thinking I should just focus on gaining as much as possible on cycle. Then worry about losing weight after.

I know this is an old thread but just to put in a little insight for those who might come across this during a search. The anabolic diet is a very affective diet for those looking to cut body fat and add muscle. Ive personally been on it for about a year and I see no reason to switch back to a high carb/low fat diet. I suggest to anyone interested in it to keep an open mind when it comes to it. Since the diet is about 20 years old there are obviously ways to make improvements to it based on new research. I suggest looking into dietaryrehab.com for new info on how you can improve the diet as I have. A lot of people think the diet is crazy but you can't knock it until you try it. For me, it's the greatest thing I have ever done for myself in my 10 years of non stop training.

I had blood work done before and 6 months after starting the diet and my doctor is amazed at how much healthier I am after I told him why I wanted to blood work. I am 23 years old, 5'6" 158lbs and 10% body fat.(I know its not much but you wouldn't believe how hard I've had to work to achieve it.) I have been training for 10 years now starting out as a chubby 4'11" 200lbs 8th grader. Always been natural. After losing 70 pounds of fat its always been hard to put on muscle without adding some fat too. But since the anabolic diet my strength has increased dramatically, I've cut around 5% body fat without lowering calories in any way and none of the weight lost was muscle. After the carb days I end up weighing around 165lbs. The glycogen super compensation I get week after week is the most exciting thing about the diet. My diet before the anabolic diet was 3/2/1 ratio of carbs/protein/fat at 3,500cal a day. Now I am getting 65% of calories from fat, 35% from protein, and I stay well under 30 grams of carbs a day. I feel better mentally and physically on the diet.
I was skeptical before the diet and now I am a huge advocate of it for those looking to trim fat and build muscle at the same time. I am new to this forum but I welcome anyone to PM me with questions or general discussion about this diet. I am a personal trainer and nutritionist and this is what I love to talk about.
The reason I came across this thread was I am wondering how a cycle of testosterone would be affected by the diet.

After reading 8and20's comment about ketosis. It made me think about this diet and wonder if anybody has tried it while on cycle?

(The one advocated by Dr. Mauro Di Pasquel)

* Monday to Friday: 40% Protein / 60% Fat / No Carbs
* Saturday & Sunday: 15% Protein / 25% Fat / 60% Carbs

I was thinking this might be a good way to get in the protein I need to build muscle without worrying about putting on huge amounts of fat while on cycle.

What do you guys think?

If you run the anabolic diet or evolutionary diet (thats a bodyopus hybrid) during a cycle, you'll get amazing results. I personally know a few Pros who use the evolutionary diet hybrids during their cycles offseason, and Frank Zane used low-carb anabolic-like diet when he won Mr. Olympia.

Top Bottom