Lady Viking
Well-known member
Good morning peeps 
alice in wonderland gives me nightmares.Lady Viking said:Good morning peeps![]()
it was the middle of the night when you posted thatLady Viking said:Good morning peeps![]()
damn bud dont kill yourselfsilverfish said:Went for a run this AM, not a good thing. HR jumped right up to over 170, it's just too fuggin hot out there.
tiger is getting pwned by vijaysawastea said:I'm tired
do you wear a HR monitor>?silverfish said:Went for a run this AM, not a good thing. HR jumped right up to over 170, it's just too fuggin hot out there.
hamstershaver said:tiger is getting pwned by vijay
lol you may be right on the first time ever, i was definately worried that tiger was going to smoke him todaybluepeter said:I'm shocked but I guess it has to happen once in Vijay's career.
hamstershaver said:lol you may be right on the first time ever, i was definately worried that tiger was going to smoke him today
Miss24k said:I'm beat too Jens...
Today was leg day, and when I was done, I felt like vomitting, always a sign of a great workout.
Then went and got my hair done.

jenscats5 said:My feet & calves are all cramped up from the shoes....![]()
Morning-empty-stomach cardio tomorrow + Sprints....![]()
luckily for me, I don't have to, to get ready for competitions.anthrax said:About to get grab a coffee, someone interested?
SoreArms said:was supposed to have a coffee date right now but it's been rescheduled so I can chill and watch the Dodgers game![]()
Miss24k said:I'm exhausted, going to go shower and watch television.
Ran the stairs today for cardio, legs are beat.
Oh and I tried a cookies n creme protein shake today, yum yum![]()
hamstershaver said:mondays![]()
a10j10 said:Good morning to all!![]()
Long weekend here...
hamstershaver said:you win any this weekend?
i made about 2.50 on ub![]()
Yeah, officially Simcoe Day.anthrax said:Civic Holiday ?
nycgirl said:Good Morning.![]()
I'm beyond happy and glowing.

yaynycgirl said:Good Morning.![]()
I'm beyond happy and glowing.

SoKlueles said:yay
and jergens had nothng to do with the glow?
![]()
why? did you get some? discussnycgirl said:Good Morning.![]()
I'm beyond happy and glowing.

Sweet dreams!Miss24k said:Woke up this morning and didn't feel like getting out of my bed, so I didn't, called into work and told the receptionist that I'll be late, I'm going back to sleep.
I guess I lied since I'm still posting.SoreArms said:whats happening peeps? Well gotta get back to work, yes I am actually going to do some work. Catch you all feeding time *wink*wink*
Happy Birthday!dannomight said:its my birthday its my birthday. aahhh so what. at least now my car insurance will drop finally.

Hehe, guess it's no longer a secret...Whiskey said:I've got a secret... I'm sorta seeing a girl that turned 20 a couple weeks ago... but we aren't really official, just kinda "hanging out" since her parents would freak
Whiskey
awww..jenscats5 said:I can't sleep.....![]()
Lestat said:awww..
um, try having an orgasm
or some milk
or tylenol PM
or Ambien
or masturbating
why no milk?jenscats5 said:I'm not allowed milk & besides I don't have any...
Already took my Ambien, didn't work.... Tylenol PM does nothing for me...
Hubby's asleep....
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














