Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

The ALL NEW "How's Your Day?" Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter jenscats5
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The crux of the biscuit is: If it entertains you, fine. Enjoy it. If it
doesn't, then blow it out your ass. I do it to amuse myself. If I like it,
I release it. If somebody else likes it, that's a bonus.
 
Back from the (empty) gym

I'm hungry now
 
not too shabby. went and hit some tennis balls this morning for the first time in years. wanted to loosen up the back and ease into moving on pavement/hard ground. it was fun. watched the Yankees suck a fat one. now gonna relax a little and read the manual for my new truck and cook some brown rice.
 
my gym is celebrating thier anniversary
free beer and food
not kidding
I skipped the gym today
 
I'm beat.......soooooooooooo tired.......double cardio tomorrow -- ugh!!
 
I'm beat too Jens...

Today was leg day, and when I was done, I felt like vomitting, always a sign of a great workout. ;)

Then went and got my hair done.
 
Miss24k said:
I'm beat too Jens...

Today was leg day, and when I was done, I felt like vomitting, always a sign of a great workout. ;)

Then went and got my hair done.

My feet & calves are all cramped up from the shoes.... :worried:

Morning-empty-stomach cardio tomorrow + Sprints.... :worried:
 
jenscats5 said:
My feet & calves are all cramped up from the shoes.... :worried:

Morning-empty-stomach cardio tomorrow + Sprints.... :worried:


lol poor Jens :) you'll get used to the shoes, remember to practice, and practice some more.

Try stretching.

I don't know if I could do the double cardio days :worried: luckily for me, I don't have to, to get ready for competitions.

Tomorrow is a cardio day for me too. I can't wait until the next 2 weeks are over.
 
Jen, stretch those calves. I assume you wear sneakers most of the time. I would wear lower heels (3-4 inches) throught out the day to get your legs use to being in that position. I wear heels so much, I can't wear flats or sneakers too long.

I have really bad cramps. Being a woman really sucks.
 
^^

Every time I go up the stairs I stretch them out on the stairs.....still - whew!! Just standing in them is hard!! Who knew?

Less than 1 month to go!!
 
The entire last 28 days has just caught up to me and I'm tired like a MOFO but I am soooo not ready to get back to normal life!!!
I want to go out and shoot some pool and get sauced again but I can't seem to get hold of anyone who is up for it. :rolleyes:
 
About to get grab a coffee, someone interested?
 
anthrax said:
About to get grab a coffee, someone interested?

I can't have coffee the way I like it - so have some for me & tell me how good it was???



Got up today - beautiful morning - and went for a run. 1 Cardio session down!! 1 more to go!!
 
SoreArms said:
was supposed to have a coffee date right now but it's been rescheduled so I can chill and watch the Dodgers game :D

Same thing with me (apart from the game)!
 
Watching the Phillies get clobbered right now........

Tired & hungry.........
 
I'm exhausted, going to go shower and watch television.

Ran the stairs today for cardio, legs are beat.

Oh and I tried a cookies n creme protein shake today, yum yum :p
 
Miss24k said:
I'm exhausted, going to go shower and watch television.

Ran the stairs today for cardio, legs are beat.

Oh and I tried a cookies n creme protein shake today, yum yum :p

Try the choc. mint & lemme know how it is.......

Hmmmm, might have to order some myself......
 
I need to have a closer look at the new sales chick in my gym :chomp:
... probably today
 
Somehow, despite my lack of sleep (I think I got about 3 hours) I'm bounding with energy...and it's not just from stims either. I just feel full of life this morning. I feel like I'm radiating some kind of joyful energy. I'm radioactive. Tis lovely.
 
Good morning all!!

Waiting for my YES to dry so I can go do my morning cardio.....Yay!!
 
a10j10 said:
Good morning to all! :artist:
Long weekend here...

Civic Holiday ?
 
hamstershaver said:
you win any this weekend?
i made about 2.50 on ub :heks:

I actually lost last week.I played four nights.......three tournys and one cash game.I placed fifth in one tourny out of 30 but i still lost $700.00 for the week. :rolleyes:
btw
I bought another book last week on Ebay.....Tounament Poker for Advanced Players by David SKlansky.Its ok but the guy uses alot of Math in the book and i hate math.
I think i'm going to buy Mike Cairos Theory of Poker next.

Hammy you should save some cash and come play in one of the smaller WPT tourny's in Tunica this November.The side tourny's range from $500-$2500 entry fee's and they also give a seat to the 10 k touny if you win one of those along with your prize money.
 
I'm a fucking household animal...already made breakfast, did dishes, laundry's in the dryer, dinner steaks are marinating, picked out tomorrow's work clothes.
At this rate i'll need a nap at 2ish...
 
I hate today!!!!!

Matter of fact i hate the rest of this week in advance!
RADAR
 
Just finished filling out my forms & sending the entry/membership fees for my 1st comp and booked the hotel room.... Yikes!! :worried:
 
Woke up this morning and didn't feel like getting out of my bed, so I didn't, called into work and told the receptionist that I'll be late, I'm going back to sleep.
 
Miss24k said:
Woke up this morning and didn't feel like getting out of my bed, so I didn't, called into work and told the receptionist that I'll be late, I'm going back to sleep.
Sweet dreams!
;)
 
Whiskey said:
I've got a secret... I'm sorta seeing a girl that turned 20 a couple weeks ago... but we aren't really official, just kinda "hanging out" since her parents would freak

Whiskey
Hehe, guess it's no longer a secret... ;)

Btw, good stuff!
:cool:
 
jenscats5 said:
I can't sleep..... :(
awww..

um, try having an orgasm
or some milk
or tylenol PM
or Ambien
or masturbating
 
Lestat said:
awww..

um, try having an orgasm
or some milk
or tylenol PM
or Ambien
or masturbating

I'm not allowed milk & besides I don't have any...

Already took my Ambien, didn't work.... Tylenol PM does nothing for me...

Hubby's asleep....
 
jenscats5 said:
I'm not allowed milk & besides I don't have any...

Already took my Ambien, didn't work.... Tylenol PM does nothing for me...

Hubby's asleep....
why no milk?

Ambien didn't work?? damn!!

tylenol PM is more of a mental thing for me I guess.. placebo

take care of yourself! release that tension.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom