Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thandie gets her pro card!

Now she is gonna get too good to talk to me anymore..........Congrats Thandie,you look great!

RADAR

Congratulations Thandie! You really have helped out alot of people on this board, and from what I've seen so far, you try to help whenever you can, which is awesome, and is something that seems to be lacking for the most part, so congratulations not just on the pro card, but for being an awesome person too!

Long time no post I know.... but.... CONGRATS!!! what show? I must see some pics! I am quite proud of ya lady!
xo,
Amie

amie Good to see you girl. I have some other pro's coming to the board real soon. I feel woman are the foundation to the industry.

I could never even begin to thank thandie for what she does for this site. I could not pay her enoufh and I could never give her what she is truly worth. I just can't.

I only hope she sees what she dose for woman around the world and wants to keep doing that for free. Otherwise were all shit out of luck with out her. She brings pure gold to the ef table and I hope she never forgets me ads a friend at the very least.

Hi My EF fam... sorry I have been missing... had some signifigant healthi ssues to deal with this year that left me in a funk BUT I am back!!! MUAHHAHAHA.

Needto, I will be PM you with a few Q's

Again Thandie, I couldnot be more proud of you!
Amie

Top Bottom