Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone (HRT), deca and blasting

Juiolera

I’m on a HRT dose of test and deca. Doing 100mgs of each per week. The reason I decided on that is to help with my joint issues.
Anyway I want to start blasting some more of what I’m using. Do you think I should shoot for 300 or more mgs per week or should I go higher?
Please give me some tips. I’m 48 years old and 5’11’’ 211 pounds and trying to push some more size

I’m on a HRT dose of test and deca. Doing 100mgs of each per week. The reason I decided on that is to help with my joint issues.
Anyway I want to start blasting some more of what I’m using. Do you think I should shoot for 300 or more mgs per week or should I go higher?
Please give me some tips. I’m 48 years old and 5’11’’ 211 pounds and trying to push some more size
100mgs is not much
i would go to sports trt with test 300mgs/week its a start

Pointless. We've covered this a bunch of times

if you want to blast more tests and deca then go for it but do 300 milligrams each

Top Bottom