Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TestE/Deca/Dbol Cycle - Is it a go?

Was your 5 week test cycle, your first inj cycle?

I was gonna ask the same thing....also, why did you end after 5 weeks and did you do PCT?

If that was your 1st inj cycle, you may make some nice gains doing a test only cycle for 10-12 weeks...

Regardless, +1 to Down Under and get on NTBM's PCT products...

~EZ

I thought nolva was a no no with deca but it was ok once the deca was out of you.

I ran a 5 weeker because I couldn't wait. Didn't have all the gear. Stupid. I went from 190 to 212 in 5 weeks. I ran clomid/nolva pct at 100/40 for 11 days and 50/20 for 11 days.

I thought nolva was a no no with deca but it was ok once the deca was out of you.

I ran a 5 weeker because I couldn't wait. Didn't have all the gear. Stupid. I went from 190 to 212 in 5 weeks. I ran clomid/nolva pct at 100/40 for 11 days and 50/20 for 11 days.

i ran nolva after my first deca cycle and felt like absolute crap. no drive to do anything. no libido etc. i would say that was a poor PCT. your PCT should keep you going while your body recovers, not kill your workouts.

this time around I still feel good in the gym. i still have my libido, i still get pumps, i still am growing even 3 weeks after my last injection.

taking unleashed, post cycle, hcgenerate, gear, and fish oil. and gonna bridge with gear and bridge into my next cycle this october. i dont expect to lose much from now to my next cycle.

also i had moon face first cycle but this time around used the formestane as soon as i started to get bloated and it prevented the moon face this time around. try the products yourself and you will be impressed.

my 2nd cycle and PCT blew away my first one thanks to these natural products.

I have 2 bottles of formestane. Was going to run it for my first cycle but like I said I screwed it up.

After 5 weeks of teste and pct I actually didn't feel too bad. Pumps were ok and libido never changed.

I'm going to try N2BM products this time.

Top Bottom