Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TestE/Deca/Dbol Cycle - Is it a go?

bwatcher949

I posted this on another form and would like more feedback. In 3 weeks I'm running a cycle. I originally wanted to run 500mg teste, 300mg deca, 30mg dbol but other people suggested i only run dbol and teste. My last cycle was a f^^^ up as I only ran 500mg teste for 5 weeks. i did get some great gains however(190 to 212 with a lot of bloat).

So, with that being said, should I run teste/dbol or run the teste/dbol/deca?

Listed below was my proposed cycle. Im going to get some adex regardless to run throughout.

Cycle:
Week 1-12: 500mg test e
Week 1-10: 300mg deca
Week 1-5: 30mg dbol
Week 4-12 hcg with 500ui/week

PCT:
Week 1 & 2: 40mg nolva, 100mg clomid,
Week 3 & 4: 20mg nolva, 50mg clomid

Gyno / Ai:
2 bottles of formestane - going to apply 2 pumps am / 2 pumps pm
1 bottle of letro on hand
.25mg adex eod

Thoughts?

With proper diet and training you should put on some serious mass with that cycle bro, I say run the deca but have some dostinex or bromocriptine on hand in case of prolactin/progesterone sides,

PCT can be changed, the bros here have really chyanged my way of thinking on PCT and there way works! They focus on recovering with natural supps and just a little AI rather then using harsh serms which more often then not are counterproductive to recovery

check out these supps

unleashed
hcgenerate
forma stanzol
post cycle

Im in no way affiliated with the company ive just used these supps and swear by them! needtoo's customer service is unparrelled and the supps are cheap as!

My diet is pretty good:

breakfast - 5 egg whites, 2 eggs, 5 turkey bacon, cup of natty oats
post workout - ON protein with 1/2 cup oats
lunch1 - 8oz bison, asparagus, 8oz sweet potatoe, 1tbsp oliveoil
lunch2 - 4oz chicken breast, 1 cup green beans, 1 cup brown rice(this would be 8oz if I was bulking)
dinner - 6oz top sirloin with veggies
snack - ON shake with 1 cup skim milk (maybe add tbsp of ALPNB if calories are too low)
bed - 1 cup low fat cottage cheese

Training is solid too:
Monday- Chest / Tri
Tuesday- Back / Bi
Wednesday - rest (fasting cardio in the AM)
Thursday - shoulders / traps
Friday - quads
Saturday - hams/calves with evening cardio
Sunday - rest

Last edited:
I posted this on another form and would like more feedback. In 3 weeks I'm running a cycle. I originally wanted to run 500mg teste, 300mg deca, 30mg dbol but other people suggested i only run dbol and teste. My last cycle was a f^^^ up as I only ran 500mg teste for 5 weeks. i did get some great gains however(190 to 212 with a lot of bloat).

So, with that being said, should I run teste/dbol or run the teste/dbol/deca?

Listed below was my proposed cycle. Im going to get some adex regardless to run throughout.

Cycle:
Week 1-12: 500mg test e
Week 1-10: 300mg deca
Week 1-5: 30mg dbol
Week 4-12 hcg with 500ui/week

PCT:
Week 1 & 2: 40mg nolva, 100mg clomid,
Week 3 & 4: 20mg nolva, 50mg clomid

Gyno / Ai:
2 bottles of formestane - going to apply 2 pumps am / 2 pumps pm
1 bottle of letro on hand
.25mg adex eod

Thoughts?

your cycle is fantastic. dont forget to run liver support with the dballs. you will get mass and strength on that cycle..

your PCT needs to be cleaned up.. nolva + deca = disaster. read the sticky called BEST PCT OF 2010. that should be your PCT. clomid and nolva will make you feel depressed and crappy.

run formestane starting week 8 for 4 weeks
run hcgenerate starting week 7 and run it into your PCT and through. your balls will thank you.

adex is not necessary. you are using dbol and deca to build mass and strength. adex will dry your joints up. if you are concerned with bloat then dont use dbol and deca. go with primo and beastdrol instead. save the adex for a cutting cycle where you aren't worried about strength.

Top Bottom