Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop, Tran Ace, Winstrol / Stanozolol, and Clen

Stingray14

I'd like to introduce myself and get your professional opinion on the following cycle.

First, I'm 40 years old, been training for over 20 years. I'm 6'1" and 235, but right now I'm at about 20% BF. I'm just getting back into the gym after a 6 month absence due to my younger brother dying in a car accident. In the past 6 months I suffered from major depression (due to his death), and locked myself in my house, drank and ate like shit. I went from 12% BF to 20%.

I'm looking to get back into the gym, and would like to get back to 12% to 10% BF. My test levels are quite low (saw an HRT doc), so I'd like to try the following cycle.

Note - I've done 5 different cycles over the past 3 years - ranging from a simple Test cycle to a Test, Tren, Var cycle.

Here's what I'd like to try - (Note, I've never ran Winny before).

Weeks 1-12 - Test Prop at 100 mg/ EOD
Weeks 1-12 Tren Ace at 75 mg/ EOD
Weeks 7-12 Injectable Winstrol (Stanozolol) 100 mg/ EOD
Arimidex - Weeks 1-12 at .5 mg / EOD

PCT:
Week 1 - 500 iu / ed
Week 2 - 500 iu / ed first 3 days
Weeks 2 and 3: Nolvadex 40 mg / ED
Weeks 4 and 5: Nolvadex 20 mg / ED

I've also got Clen / T3 and Ketotifen that I'd like to run to drop BF. I'm not sure if I should run a few weeks of this first before my AAS cycle, or if I can run it together. I'm pretty experienced w/ Clen BTW.

My diet will be clean as hell - the past month it's been relatively clean as I've started becoming active again. Diet will be as follows:

During cardio - 2 scoops of Xtend with 20oz water
Meal 1 - 6 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal or quinoa (mixed with water), 1/2 banana
Meal 2 - 2 scoops whey isolate, 1/4 cup raw walnuts or almonds
Meal 3 - 6oz (cooked weight) chicken or turkey, 5oz sweet potato or 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 cup brocolli, asaparagus, or green beans
Meal 4 - 2 scoops whey isolate, 1/4 cup raw walnuts or almonds
Meal 5 - 6oz chicken or fish, green salad (greens-only) with 1 serving of light dressing
Meal 6 - 6 egg whites
Pre-workout - 2 scoops EVP
Post-workout - 1 scoop Glycoject
2 gallons of water per day.
Over-the-Counter Supplements - Multivitamin- Animal Pak - Take with first meal.
EFA, CLA, GLA- Take 4 capsules with Meal 1 and Meal 6.

Training Schedule

* Will select 2 to 4 core movements per muscle group and do 3 sets of 12 to 15
Day 1 (Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps)
Day 2 (Back and Biceps)
Day 3 (Legs)
Day 4 (Shoulders and Arms Pump-Day)
* Calves at least two days per week.
* Do two exercises for abdominals at least three days per week.
Cardio - 45 minutes - 6 days a week above 130 bpm.

Here are my questions:

I've always injected in my glutes - and I've injected Test and Tren w/ same pin - however, I've never ran injectable Winstrol. Should I use a second pin for Winny, and also - can I inject in Glutes as well?

I understand Winny can be painful - where else have you injected, and also has anyone tried injecting Winny w/ insulin needles (I've read a slow injection will work w/ insulin pins).

Lastly - What are your thoughts on cycling Clen on and off every 2 weeks w/ T3 and Keto along w/ AAS.

Thanks for reading, and for your assistance / comments!

Looks like a good cycle to me! Bare in mind tren does mess with your emotions...as you probs already know. Must have awful dealing with you loss mate! Just hope your level headed enough to take on such a strong compound as tren. Not trying to lecture you... You obviously clued up about training ect. Hope you enjoy you cycle bro!

Hawkyboy - Thanks for your reply. Yeah man - I've ran Tren before - it's awesome, but yes - does mess w/ emotions. I'm good to go now, so I will be ok. I will definitely be careful though.

Cool man glad to hear your all well! Ivd just finished tren weeks of sust and deca and gone straight onto test tren mast 300mgs of each a week. Amazing stuff lol looking forward to seeing my body change! Doing my first show in May ;/ let me know how ur cycle goes mate

I'd like to introduce myself and get your professional opinion on the following cycle.

First, I'm 40 years old, been training for over 20 years. I'm 6'1" and 235, but right now I'm at about 20% BF. I'm just getting back into the gym after a 6 month absence due to my younger brother dying in a car accident. In the past 6 months I suffered from major depression (due to his death), and locked myself in my house, drank and ate like shit. I went from 12% BF to 20%.

I'm looking to get back into the gym, and would like to get back to 12% to 10% BF. My test levels are quite low (saw an HRT doc), so I'd like to try the following cycle.

Note - I've done 5 different cycles over the past 3 years - ranging from a simple Test cycle to a Test, Tren, Var cycle.

Here's what I'd like to try - (Note, I've never ran Winny before).

Weeks 1-12 - Test Prop at 100 mg/ EOD
Weeks 1-12 Tren Ace at 75 mg/ EOD
Weeks 7-12 Injectable Winstrol (Stanozolol) 100 mg/ EOD
Arimidex - Weeks 1-12 at .5 mg / EOD

PCT:
Week 1 - 500 iu / ed
Week 2 - 500 iu / ed first 3 days
Weeks 2 and 3: Nolvadex 40 mg / ED
Weeks 4 and 5: Nolvadex 20 mg / ED

I've also got Clen / T3 and Ketotifen that I'd like to run to drop BF. I'm not sure if I should run a few weeks of this first before my AAS cycle, or if I can run it together. I'm pretty experienced w/ Clen BTW.

My diet will be clean as hell - the past month it's been relatively clean as I've started becoming active again. Diet will be as follows:

During cardio - 2 scoops of Xtend with 20oz water
Meal 1 - 6 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal or quinoa (mixed with water), 1/2 banana
Meal 2 - 2 scoops whey isolate, 1/4 cup raw walnuts or almonds
Meal 3 - 6oz (cooked weight) chicken or turkey, 5oz sweet potato or 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 cup brocolli, asaparagus, or green beans
Meal 4 - 2 scoops whey isolate, 1/4 cup raw walnuts or almonds
Meal 5 - 6oz chicken or fish, green salad (greens-only) with 1 serving of light dressing
Meal 6 - 6 egg whites
Pre-workout - 2 scoops EVP
Post-workout - 1 scoop Glycoject
2 gallons of water per day.
Over-the-Counter Supplements - Multivitamin- Animal Pak - Take with first meal.
EFA, CLA, GLA- Take 4 capsules with Meal 1 and Meal 6.

Training Schedule

* Will select 2 to 4 core movements per muscle group and do 3 sets of 12 to 15
Day 1 (Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps)
Day 2 (Back and Biceps)
Day 3 (Legs)
Day 4 (Shoulders and Arms Pump-Day)
* Calves at least two days per week.
* Do two exercises for abdominals at least three days per week.
Cardio - 45 minutes - 6 days a week above 130 bpm.

Here are my questions:

I've always injected in my glutes - and I've injected Test and Tren w/ same pin - however, I've never ran injectable Winstrol. Should I use a second pin for Winny, and also - can I inject in Glutes as well?

I understand Winny can be painful - where else have you injected, and also has anyone tried injecting Winny w/ insulin needles (I've read a slow injection will work w/ insulin pins).

Lastly - What are your thoughts on cycling Clen on and off every 2 weeks w/ T3 and Keto along w/ AAS.

Thanks for reading, and for your assistance / comments!

I would focus on dropping the bf% first, you will get more from that cycle that way. Add some prolactin protection and strengthen your pct. I'm sure one of the vets will give you a good layout shortly

Top Bottom