Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Levels / Roid Calculator / George?? (Recomondations in Gameplan)

coop1

Hey Guys,

I've got some of this double posted..... I figured possibly I could find more answers here....Sorry for the double post

I'd like to keep this simple but am trying to understand better how this all comes together....

In Anabolic Gameplan George recommends keeping the level of roids in the blood stream level and I believe over 100 mg for optimum growth.

Using this calculator:
http://www.steroidsource.net/calculator.htm
You can plug in your cycle and check these levels......

How do these numbers of roids in te blood stream translate into the free or bioaviailble levels that are found on the labs we take?

As an example at my last cycle dosage run out on the calc i'm under 100mg....but my blood tests showed a test level of over 1800. (200mg twice a week)

how do these numbers relate? the 100mg that he proposes......and the numbers on the labs?

According to the calc I'd have to front load aprox 1200mgs of cyp....then do 250 every other day to keep them over 120.

Actually Diagram 18 in Gameplan does show exactally that...1100 mgs over every 7 days.

1) I'd go broke.....2) and most importantly what will these dosages do to my lab levels????

Thanks
Coop

Where's all the big wigs here today....?

I found something out but am not sure about the difference in measurement....

The amout spellwin is talking about is in mg versus the measurement in our lab reports in ng/dl......

So whats this mean.....I dunno? Need to find the relationship between mg and ng/dl

Coop

Coop

Well I'm trying to get some answers and I gota tell you I'm really disapointed in the response. The e-book that I am talking about is promoted by this site. It's called Anibolic Gameplan. I've also purchased Anabolics 2007 by William Llewellyn which is also promoted by this site. In both publications they talk about 2 important factors....THE LEVEL OF ROIDS IN THE BLOODSTREAM and KEEPING THAT LEVEL STEADY. It seems that the magic number is over 100.

Many guys in my gym including myself are doing lower amounts of Cyp of around 200 mg twice a week....which if you run the numbers in the roid calculator you will see that this gives you blood levels that are very low... between 44 & 60 mg.

OK well at that dose.....labs come back with test levels of 1800ng/dl....

With this in mind...I'd like to know

1) Whats the optimum level? Is over 125 safe.....150?

2) If we maintian daily levels of over 100mg where is this going to put our lab results.....3000? Is that safe?

3) Of course other area's need to be kept in check....BP, LDL, HDL,
RBC ect

I've run a Roid Calc at 100mg cyp daily with nice steady numbers
actually I started 200mg EOD for the first 2 weeks....then moved to 100 mg every day. After the first week of 100's the blood level
ends up at high 80's to 90 and then climbs every week 2 points. it never goes down....nice steady climb.

Throw in some NPP and the numbers climb a little higher, some EQ and the go to 145

I'd like to hear from the experts on this.....is George or William here? Digger can you pass this on??

Coop

Assuming your gear is real and not underdosed, why are you concerned with bloodtest numbers? its a curiosity, but if the reccomendation is 100 mgs steady state, and you found the combo that gets you there based on the roid calculator whats the difference?

If they thought it was important to know the bloodwork ng/dl they would have expressed the optimum levels that way as wellor at least mapped it.

remember that once you start providing exogenous juice, your hpta will adjust (reduce its output).

Mavafanculo said:
Assuming your gear is real and not underdosed, why are you concerned with bloodtest numbers? its a curiosity, but if the reccomendation is 100 mgs steady state, and you found the combo that gets you there based on the roid calculator whats the difference?

If they thought it was important to know the bloodwork ng/dl they would have expressed the optimum levels that way as wellor at least mapped it.

remember that once you start providing exogenous juice, your hpta will adjust (reduce its output).

Hey Mava,

Thanks for the reply.....

Well my labs measure test level in the ng/dl measurement, and that's the level that gets my doctor bent when it gets way high. As I might mentioned somewhere in this thread... checking last years cycle on the calc I come up with a number of aprox 40mgand that eqauted to 1800 ng/dl on my labs. As i'm sure you know range is 300-1100.

I put some nice size on last cycle at the 40mg....but according to what i read in anabolic game it was not optimum. optimum is 140ish

I'm just trying to get a reference of how the ng/dl number moves as the daily mg numbers go up and understand where the line is drawn between safe and high risk.

i'm also wondering how this number of 140 was reached?
Is is based on actual testing or therory.

Coop

coop1 said:
Hey Mava,

Thanks for the reply.....

Well my labs measure test level in the ng/dl measurement, and that's the level that gets my doctor bent when it gets way high. As I might mentioned somewhere in this thread... checking last years cycle on the calc I come up with a number of aprox 40mgand that eqauted to 1800 ng/dl on my labs. As i'm sure you know range is 300-1100.

I put some nice size on last cycle at the 40mg....but according to what i read in anabolic game it was not optimum. optimum is 140ish

I'm just trying to get a reference of how the ng/dl number moves as the daily mg numbers go up and understand where the line is drawn between safe and high risk.

i'm also wondering how this number of 140 was reached?
Is is based on actual testing or therory.

Coop

you have to expect your test numbers to be tru the roof on your bloodwork when you cycle - the types things you need to control are as you mentioned BP, ldl/hdl, rbc. If you search here on cholesterol, blood pressure, you'll finds lots of helpful discussion threads

as far as how they came upon those numbers, only the authors can answer that

m

Mava

Yup....I hear you on the numbers thru the roof.

I'd like to understand the numbers better, understand what the effects of very high t levels are besides the ones already mentioned. And also wonder how these numbers have neen established....Yes I supose only the author can answer these questions...thats why I reached out to GS.

I would have thought that the board would contain many members that are followers of his ideas or protocall, or at least the mods.....but it doesn't seem that way.

Any further input would be appreciated as I'm always up for sharing my experiences. I'm not a kid btw.....I'm 52

btw i can also be found on EST at http://www.estraining.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5471&highlight=coop

Coop

Top Bottom