Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Flu Length???

yankees5677

My friend is using UG gear against everyones advice not to. But anyway... He took a shot of sus and deca on thursday and today monday he still has flu like symptons. Temp, muscle ache, tiredness. It was the first inject with this gear. Does test flu last that long or is he just sick like normal viral sick?
How long would does test flu normally last?

How much did he take? Rookie? Is the source reliable or known? Has anyone else used it, had probs? ibuprofen usually fixes in a day or two.

Motrin wont fix the problem it will just reduce the fever and the aches and pains. A viral infection has no real cure. Is the injection site alright? If so then he may have a viral infection wheather it is the test flu or the real thing who knows. Tell him to take tylenol and motrin alternate them every three hours to keep the fever down and drink a shit load of fluids. a virus has to just take its course.

i've seen it up to 2 weeks in someone

but listen to Errn, could be the inject itself

he said the inject site is fine. No sign of infection. He has used the sus before but not the deca which makes me believe its the deca if it is test flu and not just a viral infection. This is his third cycle now.
Will he get the flu symptons every time he injects now if it is from the gear?

he shouldnt. if he does then he needs to stop it.

I ran some Test 400 from an excellent UG and got flu for about a week. It was way too strong and maybe a little dirty. Just ride it out, bro.

Yeah a week should see you clear, two weeks tops but if not then I would kick it.

Top Bottom