Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E EQ Tren E Cycle Advice

sup bros!

So week 1 is pretty much done and thought I'd hit up a quick update.

Really happy so far, feeling GREAT! Diet is going well, keeping it clean and hitting my macros hard.
Already big increase in pumps (definitely the dbol) and quicker recovery. Hunger has increased slightly but really waiting for that EQ hunger to kick in (usually around week 2-3 for me) as I have to force feed myself to reach my cals and that always makes me feel sick.
Up 1kg in weight but I'm gonna assume water retention (not that it's visible)
No side effects noticed as yet but still early days.

All in all, good first week and awesome to be back on the gear :D

Oh and first time injecting my quads! really have no idea why I have not tried this sooner! Always stuck to glutes before because I had someone else do the shot, however this time round I have to do it myself so quads were the obvious choice. Barely any pip at all.

Hi Rick

Been back to training for about 2-3 months now before i started this week. I guess i could've waited longer...
Apologies on the stats couldn't find the forum rules but here are some of my stats and please let me know if i missed anything out
I'm 26yo currently 88kg at around 12%bf height is 171cm and have done about 4/5 cycles to date.

Hi Rick

Been back to training for about 2-3 months now before i started this week. I guess i could've waited longer...
Apologies on the stats couldn't find the forum rules but here are some of my stats and please let me know if i missed anything out
I'm 26yo currently 88kg at around 12%bf height is 171cm and have done about 4/5 cycles to date.
Yeh I would have waited at least 6 months. I know its tempting to want to juice ASAP, but that's where you would get the most benefit from it IMO.

Top Bottom