Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/deca/tren log with sdrol kickstart

Yeah bro you really are tanking it! Thx for logging this it benefits not only you but all of us!

Thanks brotha! That's one of the reasons I'm doing this is for everyone else! I had my days of trying to find logs and they were terrible or would start out great and end around the 2 week mark if even that long so I told myself I was gonna do one and stay consistent for everyone and especially for people wanting to research.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness

Update day 62
Day 27 on tren
Day 6 on deca

Weight 265.6
Down 4.8 from yesterday

Hey guys how's it going. As you can see I was back at 265 this morning and I knew that was going to happen. I weigh at 4 a.m. every morning mon-fri and on the weekends I weigh around 10a.m. as I get to sleep in a little. When I weigh during the weekdays I'm a little heavier due to still having some water in me and some food due to not sleeping very long since I last ate. So my weight during the weekends is closer to my "true weight" since I've been asleep for about 10-12 hours. Just wondering if anyone else's weight fluctuates this much when waking up earlier vs. later? Had a good day today, didn't do any training today but i plan to hit it tomorrow might train some chest and back for the second time this week. 2 more weeks of tren this Monday so gonna make the best of it. Then I have 9 weeks left I believe of test and deca. After that I'll sit down with my coach and discuss if I'm ready for a high level NPC show and if not then we'll do another bulking cycle. I'll be taking pics tomorrow and possibly some measurements and I'll be sure to post them on tinypic and provide the link for you guys. Still no other side effects to speak of at this point. Just pleased the lady tonight so no libido issues as of yet. That's about all for today guys, I'll be back tomorrow for sure. Thanks for following and continue to if you will. Appreciate it!

Yeah man I fluctuate 10 lbs a day at times from like 200-210. It has a lot to do with the added gear. When I'm off cycle I hardly fluctuate

Yeah man I fluctuate 10 lbs a day at times from like 200-210. It has a lot to do with the added gear. When I'm off cycle I hardly fluctuate

True that makes sense. I'm thinking of just weighing on the weekends and not on the weekdays so that way my weight update will be more linear rather than high during the weekdays and low during the weekends. Thanks for your reply bro!

Update day 63
Day 28 on tren
Day 7 on deca

Weight 266.0
Up .4 from yesterday
Down 2.2 from last Sunday

What's up guys. Today marks the end of week 9 of my cycle and as you can see I'm down about 2 pounds from last Sunday. Not sure if this is due to the tren or what but I'm changing my meals up a little and gonna add more beef and less chicken this week to see if I can get some gaining going again. Deffinently haven't lost any size so no issue there. Took pics today but I'm having trouble posting them on tinypic, it gives me an error message and tells me to check back later whenever I upload them so I'll try again tomorrow. Trained some chest and back today did only 12 sets for each and had am amazing pump. I'm definently growing because I'm getting new stretch marks practically after every workout, majority of them being on my chest lats and arms. Might start adding some cheats into my diet as well to see if that will help the gains, currently I'm having one every about 2-3 weeks if that. Still feeling great got 2 more weeks of tren the its test and deca to ride out the rest of the cycle. Just wondering what everyone's thoughts on insulin are? I know people say you shouldn't use unless you are planning to turn pro and things like that which I completely agree with but just how much of a benefit would it be to add it to this cycle or any cycle for that matter? If never had a run with it but I've always been curious. If y'all would get back at me that'd be great. Thanks for following guys. I'll be back tomorrow.

Update day 64
Day 29 on tren
Day 8 on deca

Weight 267.2
Up 1.2 from yesterday

Here's the log for today guys, probably will be pretty short but I've said that before and it ended up being long so we'll see lol. Today I started my working out twice a day, once in the a.m. and then again in the p.m. In the morning I'll be doing more of a superset and drop set workout and in the afternoon be doing the hard and heavy type of workout so really the best of both worlds. Trained shoulders and bi's this morning and some legs this evening. Great workouts legs was insane my lifts went up on everything and we have this one leg leg press machine and I was pumping out 8 plates each leg for my last set, I was deffinently a new PR. Really feeling tighter and fuller these past couple days, its seeming like now no matter how much I eat my weight won't budge. Had my normal diet today and then added some pizza in for dinner so we'll see if that does anything. Still no other side effects other than the ones I have mentioned before so I'm loving that. Officially 11 weeks left of this cycle so almost half way through so hoping I can get some more decent weight gain by the time this is over especially once the DECA kicks in. Took my 3rd jab of deca today and it was nice and smooth no problems there. I will say deca has given me the worst pip but nothing I can't stand. I'm really getting into that contest fever and want to do one so we'll see where I stand at the end of this cycle. Let me know if you have any questions or advice or anything guys I'd love to hear it and will deffinently get back at ya. Thanks for following guys and please continue to! Appreciate it!

Damn to bad about tiny pic bro .. Awesome log though .. Still following u each day man .. Keep up the awesome log and about insulin I'm no help there .. I know most guys wouldn't recommend it and the horror story from going hypo keeps me away .. Hopefully someone more educated on the subject can chime in

Top Bottom