Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/deca/tren log with sdrol kickstart

Update day 58
Day 23 on tren

Weight 265.8
Down .8 from yesterday

What's up guys. I don't know what I was thinking when I said I would be starting deca next week but it was actually this week when I needed to start because as of yesterday I have 12 weeks left of this 20 week cycle. So with that being said I took my first dose of deca yesterday along with my test and tren. I will be splitting the dose up in 2 shot a week each consisting of 200mg on Monday and Thursday. I will only be running the tren and deca together for 3 weeks because that's how much longer I have left of tren. I'm hoping the sides from running both 19-nor wont be too bad but if they are I have both prami, caber and letro on hand. I'm hoping for some massive gains with this especially from the deca these next 12 weeks so stay along for the ride. As of today I trained some chest and it was a hell of a workout. Did about 8 exercise and 3-4 sets of each, so a ton of volume but I just felt like I could keep going and going it was great. Strength was up as expected that's the most exciting part. Acne is the only bad thing about this cycle so far, all on my back and chest with a couple on my face. Losing weight these past couple days so hoping the deca will help bring that back up. Nothing more to say for today guys. Thanks for following and stay tuned for these next 12 weeks I have a feeling there gonna be insane. Appreciate it guys!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness

Update day 58
Day 23 on tren

Weight 265.8
Down .8 from yesterday

What's up guys. I don't know what I was thinking when I said I would be starting deca next week but it was actually this week when I needed to start because as of yesterday I have 12 weeks left of this 20 week cycle. So with that being said I took my first dose of deca yesterday along with my test and tren. I will be splitting the dose up in 2 shot a week each consisting of 200mg on Monday and Thursday. I will only be running the tren and deca together for 3 weeks because that's how much longer I have left of tren. I'm hoping the sides from running both 19-nor wont be too bad but if they are I have both prami, caber and letro on hand. I'm hoping for some massive gains with this especially from the deca these next 12 weeks so stay along for the ride. As of today I trained some chest and it was a hell of a workout. Did about 8 exercise and 3-4 sets of each, so a ton of volume but I just felt like I could keep going and going it was great. Strength was up as expected that's the most exciting part. Acne is the only bad thing about this cycle so far, all on my back and chest with a couple on my face. Losing weight these past couple days so hoping the deca will help bring that back up. Nothing more to say for today guys. Thanks for following and stay tuned for these next 12 weeks I have a feeling there gonna be insane. Appreciate it guys!

Nice work man. Are the night sweats still at bay and how do you feel mentally. I found on tren, if everything in my life was going well I didn't have much problems. As soon as any issues or stresses arose I became a headcase. I'm just curious to see how you are making out in that department. I never had too much acne sides but whenever I would come off is when they would
Start showing, vitamin b5 has greatly helped at 6g per day

Nice work man. Are the night sweats still at bay and how do you feel mentally. I found on tren, if everything in my life was going well I didn't have much problems. As soon as any issues or stresses arose I became a headcase. I'm just curious to see how you are making out in that department. I never had too much acne sides but whenever I would come off is when they would
Start showing, vitamin b5 has greatly helped at 6g per day

Thanks bro. Night sweats are pretty much non existent at this point nothing to complain about there. I sweat my ass of during the day though and when training but nothing at night, if you saw how much I sweat during the day you would think I would have some night sweats but nope. No problems mentally either, I find I may get a little agitated easier but I'm still able to control it not outbreaks yet. Ill look into that b5 bro thanks, it's weird cuz when I was a teen I broke out pretty bad on my face and never on my body without gear so you would think it would be the same when I hopped on gear but nope it was the opposite, hardly ever break out on my face and it all goes to my back and chest.

Update day 59
Day 24 on tren
Day 3 on deca

Weight 267.2
Up 1.4 from yesterday

How's everyone doing, here's the log for today guys. Weights up a little this morning, I'm hoping for 270 this weekend or next. Feeling great right now, night sweats are at bay so far with the tren and were on week 3. Acne on my back and chest, little on my face, cardio is not possible at this point lol getting out of breath from a 5-10 minute brisk walk. Sweating like crazy all day and its December! Workouts are crazy at this point, strength seems to be going up every week on pretty much every lift. Pumps are great. Trained back today and pulled 495 for 10 and that's a new PR. I'm definently growing at this point as I'm getting some stretch marks all over, on my lats, chest and arms. Nothing really from the deca at this point but it is only day 3 so I will keep y'all updated on that for sure, I'll be pinning another 200mg tomorrow to wrap up my weekly dose of 400mg. If theres any questions or concerns y'all have feel free to ask them or tell me, I'm all for criticism because I don't know everything in the world and I'm sure there's plenty more knowledgeable people reading this. That about wraps it up for today guys, as always thanks for following and I'll be back tomorrow. Appreciate it!

Update day 60
Day 25 on tren
Day 4 on deca

Weight 269.6
Up 2.4 from yesterday

Hey fellas heres the log for today. Some how managed to shoot up to 269 this morning so looking like my goal of 270 this Sunday weigh in might be possible. Had a great day today, trained shoulders hard and heavy as always and weight was up as usual. Was able to set a new PR on military DB press with the 110's for 8 and then 7 so pretty happy about that. Shoulders have always been a problem area for me as far as feeling the muscle working while I'm training them but I'm really trying to focus and squeeze and it looks like its paying off nicely. Delts are beginning to get that 3D look to them and are rounding out real nicely along with my traps growing like a weed. Gonna train arms tomorrow so I'm pumped for that. Planning on switching my training up a little over Christmas break and gonna train body parts twice a week to see if I can gain an edge over just training everything once a week so I'll let y'all know how that goes for sure. Getting ready to pin my second injection of deca here shortly to wrap up my 400mg dose for this first week. Feeling great and no complaints. Really feel like I'm still getting tighter due to the tren. Still vascular all along my arms, shoulders, chest and legs and I'm loving that especially being at 265+. No problems sleeping or libido issues at this point. Little bit of hair thinning here and there but nothing to fret about at this point, expecting it to subside once I drop the tren. That's about all today guys. Let me know if there's something you guys want me to update on that I'm missing. Thanks for following bro's I'll be back tomorrow. Appreciate it as always!

Update day 60
Day 25 on tren
Day 4 on deca

Weight 269.6
Up 2.4 from yesterday

Hey fellas heres the log for today. Some how managed to shoot up to 269 this morning so looking like my goal of 270 this Sunday weigh in might be possible. Had a great day today, trained shoulders hard and heavy as always and weight was up as usual. Was able to set a new PR on military DB press with the 110's for 8 and then 7 so pretty happy about that. Shoulders have always been a problem area for me as far as feeling the muscle working while I'm training them but I'm really trying to focus and squeeze and it looks like its paying off nicely. Delts are beginning to get that 3D look to them and are rounding out real nicely along with my traps growing like a weed. Gonna train arms tomorrow so I'm pumped for that. Planning on switching my training up a little over Christmas break and gonna train body parts twice a week to see if I can gain an edge over just training everything once a week so I'll let y'all know how that goes for sure. Getting ready to pin my second injection of deca here shortly to wrap up my 400mg dose for this first week. Feeling great and no complaints. Really feel like I'm still getting tighter due to the tren. Still vascular all along my arms, shoulders, chest and legs and I'm loving that especially being at 265+. No problems sleeping or libido issues at this point. Little bit of hair thinning here and there but nothing to fret about at this point, expecting it to subside once I drop the tren. That's about all today guys. Let me know if there's something you guys want me to update on that I'm missing. Thanks for following bro's I'll be back tomorrow. Appreciate it as always!

Nice job on your military db !! Im 210 5.10 on tren sust. 5 weeks in and im trying 95-100 tomorrow ..i hope ill be able ahah now im at 90. But dude 110 is so much men..On this exercice its crazy how 5pounds are A LOT!!

Sent from my LG-E971 using EliteFitness

Nice job on your military db !! Im 210 5.10 on tren sust. 5 weeks in and im trying 95-100 tomorrow ..i hope ill be able ahah now im at 90. But dude 110 is so much men..On this exercice its crazy how 5pounds are A LOT!!

Sent from my LG-E971 using EliteFitness

That's still great dude and 210 and 5'10 is damn good! Yea bro 5 pounds on any shoulder movement feels like a ton lol. Side laterals, military press, rear delts it doesn't matter it feels like a ton, idk if its cuz shoulders are a smaller muscle in general or what but its heavy. I was pumped pro I was stuck at 100's forever and finally broke that. Keep grinding bro, I'm the impatient person in the world when it comes to this, just remember it'll happen with time. Thanks for following bro!

Update day 61
Day 26 on tren
Day 5 on deca

Weight 270.4
Up .8 from yesterday

Hit 270 this morning guys but I'm thinking it will be less tomorrow and for my weekly weigh in on Sunday since I'll be weighing about 6 hours later but we shall see. Starting to break out a little on my arms now, both my bi's and tri's and a little on my forearms. By far the worst I've ever broken out while on cycle. Still very minimal on my face tho so pleased about that. Picked up some vitamin B5 today to see if that helps any. Trained arms today and it was great. Arms are already feeling it right now and its hard to straighten out my arms already. Had a guy come talk to me today while I was working out and he was noticing how much bigger and rounder I've gotten and asking if I compete and what not, so I'm definently loving the changes I'm making. Can't wait for the effects of the deca to show and see how comparable they are to the tren. Still no other side effects other than the acne and the "gasping for air" effect along with sweating all day. Will take pics this Sunday and I'll post them on tinypic so everyone will be able to view them, I wasn't aware everyone couldn't see them so I'm sorry about that guys. That's about it for today. I'll be back tomorrow, thanks for following and be sure to continue to if you would!

Top Bottom