Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/deca/tren log with sdrol kickstart

gains were better at 550 vs 300 but by no means double. but definitely a very noticeable increase. side were the exact same from dosage and duration. went 700 for 2 weeks and hit a diminishing effect point there I'd say. sides became worse mainly lethargy killed me. but I'm 215 12-13% so you may be much better suited for it.

I've used deca and npp and they work no better than just increases test in all honesty. for me that is. like I couldn't tell a diff between 500test 400npp and 800 test alone. seriously felt exact same. where as I ALWAYS NOTICE tren. god I love tren. I hope tren is single because I'm thinking of trying to settle done with her.

Sent from my VS950 4G using EliteFitness

also I'm 5'11 @ 215 so you are a much bigger boy than I am so 700 may be warranted for you were it was not for me.

the biggest effects I got from running a higher dose of tren was strength gains increase as dose increases like clockwork. I know that seems like a retarded statement, but for example with superdrol when you increase from 20mg to to 30mg a day strength may go up a bit. but when increasing tren strength shoots up and will continue to do so will no real cap. more tren more strength really no matter what. I know that not really tour big concern but more strength and heavier lifts have the side effect if increasing hypertrophy, and definitely did for me.

also the vascularity you experience is fucking unreal. my buddy who's 5'9. 205ish and in the ballpark of 7 or 8 percent likes to remind me to look at the straitions ok his straitions lol. and the pumps.are amazing, like a fucking magic trick.amazing.

you seem ti just getting.bigger leaner and stronger the more tren you run. even though your scale weight does not increase like the mirror and friends would.guess. basically you'll look bigger and better without huge scale weight jumps (as I think you're starting to notice.) if you want a little more weight and a nice little jump in size you can increase your test dose. always works like charm for me. although sides can increase. they do for me but only estrogen related ones, and I am really only talking about gyno and honestly it's because I have gyno I got a few years back due to having low t (I'm trt btw) but if I go from 150mg test and 400 tren to 375 test and 400. tren I'll put on a quick 4-7 pounds in 2 weeks. so if you get a little discouraged by scale weight slowing you can try that. o and changing my test dose from 150 to 375 makes my weight jump much more than staying at 150 test and young tren to 550 from 400.

I know it's a lot of random info, that may or may not apply just thought I'd share some first hand experience, since in getting so much from you log. look forward tongue weeks to come and.continue with the pic updates as well

also I'm 5'11 @ 215 so you are a much bigger boy than I am so 700 may be warranted for you were it was not for me.

the biggest effects I got from running a higher dose of tren was strength gains increase as dose increases like clockwork. I know that seems like a retarded statement, but for example with superdrol when you increase from 20mg to to 30mg a day strength may go up a bit. but when increasing tren strength shoots up and will continue to do so will no real cap. more tren more strength really no matter what. I know that not really tour big concern but more strength and heavier lifts have the side effect if increasing hypertrophy, and definitely did for me.

also the vascularity you experience is fucking unreal. my buddy who's 5'9. 205ish and in the ballpark of 7 or 8 percent likes to remind me to look at the straitions ok his straitions lol. and the pumps.are amazing, like a fucking magic trick.amazing.

you seem ti just getting.bigger leaner and stronger the more tren you run. even though your scale weight does not increase like the mirror and friends would.guess. basically you'll look bigger and better without huge scale weight jumps (as I think you're starting to notice.) if you want a little more weight and a nice little jump in size you can increase your test dose. always works like charm for me. although sides can increase. they do for me but only estrogen related ones, and I am really only talking about gyno and honestly it's because I have gyno I got a few years back due to having low t (I'm trt btw) but if I go from 150mg test and 400 tren to 375 test and 400. tren I'll put on a quick 4-7 pounds in 2 weeks. so if you get a little discouraged by scale weight slowing you can try that. o and changing my test dose from 150 to 375 makes my weight jump much more than staying at 150 test and young tren to 550 from 400.

I know it's a lot of random info, that may or may not apply just thought I'd share some first hand experience, since in getting so much from you log. look forward tongue weeks to come and.continue with the pic updates as well

Wow bro that's awesome info! Totally helps out a lot! That's what I'm looking for by doing this log! I still haven't made up my mind yet but I will soon! I know I want to run tren longer the thing is I have deca on hand but if I do the tren I'll have to purchase some more lol. I have my source just don't wanna pay for it, but more than likely I'll run the tren longer. Just took some pics so I'm about to post those, I'm gonna take some measurements real quick and then post it all.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness

Here's some new measurements guys, totally wasn't expecting things to have grown this much but I guess the tape doesn't lie. I'll be posting my measurements from weeks 1,3,4 and this week, week 7 just to kind of give y'all an idea of the progression.

Wk 1. Wk 3. Wk 4. Wk 7
Neck: 15.75 16.5. 16.75. 17.5
Arms: 17.25. 17 5/8. 18. 18 5/8
Forearms: 13.5. 14. 14 3/8. 14 5/8
Shoulders: 52.75. 54. 55. 56.5
Chest: 49.5. 51. 51. 51
Waist: 36. 37. 37. 37
Legs: 28. 28.5. 29.5. 30
Calves: 17.25. 17.5. 17.5. 17.5

Give me some feedback guys, critique all you want that's what I want, anything to better me! Will be posting pics next!

*I had it looking all nice and pretty and spaced out when I did it on my iPad but when I posted it, it shows up all crammed together on my phone, sorry about that.

***week 7 update pics***

Here's some pics guys, once again please comment and critique these photos, let me know what I need to work on, what looks good, what doesn't, etc. Thanks guys! Keep following!

View attachment 116083View attachment 116093View attachment 116103

40lbs in 7 weeks...
Thats a good effort, any idea on your current BF? And how much of that weight would you say is water?
I can't see shit from those pics they too tiny.

Have you set new PR's?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

40lbs in 7 weeks...
Thats a good effort, any idea on your current BF? And how much of that weight would you say is water?
I can't see shit from those pics they too tiny.

Have you set new PR's?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you not able to click on the pic to enlarge it?

Update day 49
Day 14 on tren

Weight 266.0
Up .2 from yesterday
**up 3.6 from last Sunday***

What's up guys, today marks my weekly weigh in and as I stated I'm up 3.6 from last week which is what I was hoping for and finally got there. I posted pics and measurements earlier today so please feel free to critique them. I feel great guys and have no regrets or complaints so far. Still no night sweats or loss of libido or anything like that, only experiencing extreme sweating during the day, feeling hot all day, pumps all day in arms back chest, acne on back and chest and a little on my face, strength gains each week, feeling tighter and looking leaner tho I'm gaining weight, far greater vascularity ad well. Went and trained some back and shoulders today and it was great as always! Did more of a lighter workout and squeezed everything since I trained them both heavy and hard earlier in the week. Did mainly side delt work today for shoulders along with traps. One thing I will say is that my traps are blowing up and very thick now, I've said earlier that ive never had traps so this was very easy to notice. I think I've decided I'm going to run the tren for a total of 6 weeks and run deca for 12 weeks. The whole cycle will be 20 weeks long so I will be over lapping the tren and deca for 2 weeks. The reason I am doing this is because the first time I ran deca I'm thinking I had bunk gear because I experienced nothing from it, no weight change, strength gain, added water or anything, so I'm doing this because I know my gear is legit this time through to see how my body responds to deca vs tren, and it will allow me to know what to run in the future depending my goals. Also it will provide people with the info on how its affecting me as I will be logging daily. After the 20 weeker I will sit down with my coach and go over how I look and decide if I'm ready to do an NPC show yet or if we need to add more size. Well guys I believe that's all for today, thanks always for following and stay tuned for the gains because this marks the end of week 3 so tren should be fully "kicked in" as some say. Comment back with your replies, advice, critiques, or whatever it may be. Appreciate it!

Update day 50
Day 15 on tren

Weight 268.4
Up 2.4 from yesterday

Heaviest I've been all cycle this a.m. guys we'll see if it holds all the way to next this weekend when I weigh in a little later, remember that's part of the reason I weigh more during the week vs the weekend because I weigh at 4 am during the week and around 10 am on weekends. I will say I'm noticing a little bit of joint pain in my hands, shoulders and knees. I believe its from the adex dosage as I am running 1mg EOD which is the highest I've ever ran it. I am having no symptoms of gyno and never have so I'm thinking I'll lower the dose just a tad. I am taking fish oils 8g a day so I'm covered on that part as I known that helps out with joint pain. I'm also thinking it could be due to me taking tren as it is trying me out a little and causing less water around my joints. I posted the cycle and what I'm planning on doing with deca yesterday so take a look at that if you haven't already and let me know what y'all think. Today was a great day, trained legs today and it was a hell of a workout. Legs were most vascular they have ever been, even during my preps. I've always been able to see my veins in my legs but they have never actually protruded from the skin like they were today, it was crazy! I'm sweating like a mad man all day everyday, but surprisingly no night sweats, or if I am having any they aren't bad enough to tell so that's good. I'm hoping I can continue to can around 2-4 pounds a week throughout this cycle as it will be a total of 20 weeks and will be ending the end of February. Still no other sides other than the ones I've stated in earlier posts so nothing new to update on there guys. Think that's about all for today guys, stay tuned for the following updates and thanks for following. Like I said take a look at my log from yesterday and let me know what you think of the pics, measurements and what I plan to run the remaining of the cycle. Appreciate it!

Top Bottom