Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test deca dbol contest bulker- vets help!

greekbeast

hey guys. Short bio on me: after some serious thought, im going after the competitive route of bodybuilding. im 22 years old 180 lbs and have been training ever since i was 15(125lbs). I technically started bodybuilding(nutritional-wise when i was 17, 2nd last year of high school because we had a fitness and nutrition course, and instantly fell in love). i' did my first cycle at 18 years old 750mgs organon sust, and 40mg of dbol for 8 weeks(dbol for 6). Stupid choice b/c i didnt even know what pct stood for or what an anti estrogen, or what aromatase inhibitor actually was lol. luckily no gyno. as i matured a bit, did some research i've ran 4 short(6-8weeks) cycles since then. all cutters, usually before the summer to get extra ripped. Var, tren, or winny with prop, and the odd clen with nolva pct were used for all of these. hcg used during my tren cycle.

OK now thats outta the way lol. I want to run a bulker to help me prepare for a competition. im thinking of running 2 bulking cycles before i get into competition because i want to reach over 200 lbs. The first one(and the only one ill ask about for now) is my test deca dbol cycle. Im planning on running

WEEK 1-16 1000mgs test e or sust (4mls/week)
WEEK 1-16 750mgs deca (3mls/week)
Week 1-6, 11-16 dbol 50mgs/day(5 tabs a day)

to keep water retention and estrogen sides to a bare minimum, what would you recommend in terms of ON cycle therapy? i was thinking of running Adex @0.5 mgs ED. Local gym rats have told me to run Nolva @20mgs throughout or clomid at 50mg/day throughout. Ive also heard aromasin for 25mg throughout. So i just wanted to know what works best for you guys. Lastly, how long of a pct should i run seeing as im going to be on for about 4 months. will 6 weeks of nolva hcg clomid suffice?

Rediculous! you don't need all of that. I wouldn't exceed 500mgs test a week and Deca at 400mg a week,Diet determines how much you will grow, like Ronnie Coleman once said "Don't be mad because you ate that BIG MAC....Be mad because you didn't eat two of them".

The most anabolic compound you can put in your body is FOOD!!! so Eat,Eat,Eat.

of course! im currently off cycle, eating about 3500 calories a day @ 180 lbs. i would increase that to about 4500-5000 during the cycle though with a macro breakdown of 50/30/20(protein/carbs/fats)

WAY to high on the deca and i would rec you lower the test
deca not over 400mg ew and test 500-750mg ew
also i have a feeling you never ran Deca before?
you know about PROG gyno and how to treat it right? its not like estrogen gyno.
also test should be ran 1-2 weeks LONGER then deca.
maybe you want o look into igf-1lr3 to help with gains?
iliek it at 50-80mcg ed for 8-10weeks.
i get mine here: Purchase Peptides

hey guys. Short bio on me: after some serious thought, im going after the competitive route of bodybuilding. im 22 years old 180 lbs and have been training ever since i was 15(125lbs). I technically started bodybuilding(nutritional-wise when i was 17, 2nd last year of high school because we had a fitness and nutrition course, and instantly fell in love). i' did my first cycle at 18 years old 750mgs organon sust, and 40mg of dbol for 8 weeks(dbol for 6). Stupid choice b/c i didnt even know what pct stood for or what an anti estrogen, or what aromatase inhibitor actually was lol. luckily no gyno. as i matured a bit, did some research i've ran 4 short(6-8weeks) cycles since then. all cutters, usually before the summer to get extra ripped. Var, tren, or winny with prop, and the odd clen with nolva pct were used for all of these. hcg used during my tren cycle.

OK now thats outta the way lol. I want to run a bulker to help me prepare for a competition. im thinking of running 2 bulking cycles before i get into competition because i want to reach over 200 lbs. The first one(and the only one ill ask about for now) is my test deca dbol cycle. Im planning on running

WEEK 1-16 1000mgs test e or sust (4mls/week)
WEEK 1-16 750mgs deca (3mls/week)
Week 1-6, 11-16 dbol 50mgs/day(5 tabs a day)

to keep water retention and estrogen sides to a bare minimum, what would you recommend in terms of ON cycle therapy? i was thinking of running Adex @0.5 mgs ED. Local gym rats have told me to run Nolva @20mgs throughout or clomid at 50mg/day throughout. Ive also heard aromasin for 25mg throughout. So i just wanted to know what works best for you guys. Lastly, how long of a pct should i run seeing as im going to be on for about 4 months. will 6 weeks of nolva hcg clomid suffice?
drop the test and deca doses down like radar said and add mast at 400mg/week instead...run dostinex throughout . I don't think 50mg/ed of dbol is needed, Iv'e ran it at that dose and back pumps got pretty bad at the end of the second week....30mg ed should be plenty

I hope your short, 180lbs is pretty small, unless your super cut or fairly short, IMO. Almost 2 grams of gear is ridiculous for somebody 180lbs. IMO, maybe your training needs some work. or nutrition. IDK, this is just MO.

if your 5'5'', I apoligize, if not though, lower the dose man.

I hope your short, 180lbs is pretty small, unless your super cut or fairly short, IMO. Almost 2 grams of gear is ridiculous for somebody 180lbs. IMO, maybe your training needs some work. or nutrition. IDK, this is just MO.

if your 5'5'', I apoligize, if not though, lower the dose man.

5'7 bro. i know its alot of gear, im thinking of lowering it to 750 test and 500 deca(each is 250mg/ml).

5'7 bro. i know its alot of gear, im thinking of lowering it to 750 test and 500 deca(each is 250mg/ml).

Someone get me the ban stick...

Looking at your previous post from JULY 2010 you yourself stated you were 20 years old. Your thread was locked and Radar informed you of no AAS advice to those under 21.

Back in 2009 you made a thread stating you were 5'10 not 5'7 like you claim now that someone potentially called you to small for AAS...

5'10-m-20- 178lbs 13.7% b/f - 6x/week training
day 1 chest
day 2 bis/tris
day 3 back
day 4 shoulders
day 5 legs
day 6 cardio and abs
day 7 rest
i also do 20 mins cardio and minor abs e.o.d.. Im trying to put on some lean muscle mass while lowering body fat%. i want to get it down to at least 10.5%

as for diet, I eat about 175g protein a day and aprox 200 carbs/day... carbs vary b/c i like to go high carbs once and a while for good energy... also approx 35 grams of fat or less per day

would you reccommend another cycle for my desired gains?..i would prefer an oral substitute

So tell me, how did you shrink 3 inches as well as age 2 years in 10 months?

Granted that should make you 21 by now, but straight up telling a lie to the whole board thats like a slap in the face man.

Someone get me the ban stick...

Looking at your previous post from JULY 2010 you yourself stated you were 20 years old. Your thread was locked and Radar informed you of no AAS advice to those under 21.

Back in 2009 you made a thread stating you were 5'10 not 5'7 like you claim now that someone potentially called you to small for AAS...

So tell me, how did you shrink 3 inches as well as age 2 years in 10 months?

Granted that should make you 21 by now, but straight up telling a lie to the whole board thats like a slap in the face man.
Sounds like you have been taking detective work lessons from Radar :)

Top Bottom