Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test-boosters en vez de HCG durante Post-ciclo (PCT)

Lol!! I'm fucking dying at this thread

sorry

hi, it´s my first time posting in this forum and I was hoping to get an answer to one question.

I had knee surgery like a month ago so I can´t workout right now, but as soon as 2015 kicks in I´ll go back to my gym for a couple of months before I star a new cycle. I´ll stack deca, sust and winny. A classic cycle and a basic one.

My question is: what do you think about using a test-booster instead of Hcg during my PCT?

Since the purpose of any test-booster is to increase your natural testosterone levels maybe it could be used as a replacement of HCG; PCT: Test-Booster, Nolvadex and proviron.

try some clambutteroil, bitch

You guys loco? His trying to get some help! Haha

No mate you can't. HCG kicks your balls back instead 3rd and punches that boost past 21. A test booster might help but to actually get full Recovary? No Id say your better off going hcg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys loco? His trying to get some help! Haha

No mate you can't. HCG kicks your balls back instead 3rd and punches that boost past 21. A test booster might help but to actually get full Recovary? No Id say your better off going hcg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*He's
*recovery

Top Bottom