Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test And "Thick Blood"

polycythemia (elevated rbc count) can be attributed to anything anabolic in nature or to increased demand. as you develop more muscle your body senses a need to increase it's oxygen carrrying capability. increasing RBC count is the way to do that. however, some aas can actually directly stimulate the formation of RBC's. Another example is changing elevations. if you live at sea level and take a trip to denver, your body will have to increase your rbc production to compensate for decreased oxygen availabilty. it may take several days to several weeks to become fully acclimated. however, once you get back to sea level the body no longer needs the increased rbc and starts to break them back down. until that time when the body readjusts to sea level conditions you are essentially polycythemic.

Lowest said:
Eq and anadrol will elevate RBC's, both increase erythropoeisis. Actually I'm surprised test gave you high blood counts, it's not as well-known for that side, whereas EQ and anadrol especially are actually prescribed for anemia. (Anadrol is, eq isn't b/c it's not available in the US)

You say EQ does that. But I have always read that all gear to a point will do that, especially test. As you know, I take Test all year round and my RCB came back higher than normal people, but according to my doc...nothing to worry about.

Do you think that also has to do with diet and genetics?

To some degree most AS will cause it, but EQ and anadrol are especially known for it. Anadrol is actually prescribed in the US to treat anemia, test is not. I know when I was running test/dbol I actually became anemic, 5000 cal/day with almost zero iron due to no vitamins or red meat. So, test alone doesn't help much, but with a good diet and genetics, sure test alone will raise you above normal, but I highly doubt dangerous levels. You'll just be extra-energetic, like the energizer bunny on crack and dbol :)

Top Bottom