Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test...and Penis size

ummmmm, yeaaahhhh.......I'm going to go ahead and say steroids wouldn't be worth it if this a legitimate side effect.........yyyeeeaaahhhh :coffee:

KingFe said:
hmmm....i feel better now about it...it prolly just all in my head...ive been away from home for 2 months and away from my girl....so maybe its not gettin up to potential wood size...i must have been overthinkin this.....thanks alot guys i feel a hell of a lot better now....(ima go take my sunday injection)

LMFAO... Am I in the twilite zone? Is this really happening? You think you MIGHT of misplaced 3 inches of your penis..haha..you gotta be kiddin me. You don't over think loosing 3 inches of "Love Meat" and come on the Board and post about it. YOU GO TO THE FUCIKING DOCTOR....IMMEDIATLY! lol

Last edited:
they can also impact erectile function.

Absolutely,

Take enough gear and chicks love you,

because you are beautiful, and you tell them your are rich,

and guess what

You get to function it. Love that functioning.

steroids make guys complian about a limp dick . but make chics grow one .
odd but true to atleast some degree
:worried:

if you are black, then no worries...all black people have cocks like 13-15 inches...so 2-3 inches less or more, who gives a fuck? :p its still gigantic. just like mine :D

lilleole said:
if you are black, then no worries...all black people have cocks like 13-15 inches...so 2-3 inches less or more, who gives a fuck? :p its still gigantic. just like mine :D

hahaha yep i happen to be african american.....i was pretty big...im still pretty big, actually i feel kinda regular now....hmmmm who am i kidden you're right 2 inches is like nothin....((and truthfully it was more like an inch and a half))

Top Bottom