Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Teach English Overseas

this has been going on for a long time long time. my brother did it ten years ago and then stayed and got a full time job.

a girl i know is going to korea this summer to do it, and another girl i dated did it also.

they pay like 30-35k american dollars pro-rated and usually give free room and board.

but alot of the time they stuck you out in the fuckin country

My sister is on her second year of teaching English and Business. She has a law degree and is now earning a business degree through an American college. The best plan would be an affiliation with a US university where you can earn a wage in addition to a degree.

My sister is on her second year of teaching English and Business. She has a law degree and is now earning a business degree through an American college. The best plan would be an affiliation with a US university where you can earn a wage in addition to a degree.

I hung out with some of the English teachers in Korea and they tutored at universities on the side for extra cash. I remember one was in a Korean detachment of a US school over there too working on her grad degree. I think teaching overseas is an awesome opportunity.

I'd pay to see a Razorguns vs. Bino fight on Payperview...

he'd beat me in most life aspects
wealth, wemmin game, education (taking what he claims as facts)
but phyiscally i'm feeling pretty unstoppable right now

Can you imagine how much tail you'll get if your'e a young guy out there for a year? Damn.

r

Not only the men. One of my ex girlfriends went over to Korea for a year to teach and managed to land herself a silicon valley millionaire on a business trip. She's now a kept woman in Malibu.

The guy is a total dork but great with computers.

Top Bottom