Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Winny with Trenadrol

Mack Muscles

Hey bro's...i was wonderin if it would be a good idea to take treadrol during a winny cycle?? pros/cos?? I am taking 50mg oral tablets of winny ed. I am looking to add some LEAN muscle, while increasing power and speed. I am a nb to this site, so thanks in advance for any help.
Stats: 5'11''...195lbs...bf = 14/15% ...been lifting for about 4 years (also, will either of these effect pre-existing gyno?? I believe the Tren might)

Hey bro's...i was wonderin if it would be a good idea to take treadrol during a winny cycle?? pros/cos?? I am taking 50mg oral tablets of winny ed. I am looking to add some LEAN muscle, while increasing power and speed. I am a nb to this site, so thanks in advance for any help.
Stats: 5'11''...195lbs...bf = 14/15% ...been lifting for about 4 years (also, will either of these effect pre-existing gyno?? I believe the Tren might)

tren may very well fuck with you gyno bro. If you are not going to add test,do not have dostinex and letro on hand. Then just stick to the winny only. Do a good pct then plan another cycle later.

okay I see...I've been trying to get ahold of some legit letro, but am having a hard time finding it (I'm guessing it's against the rules to give any names of specific sites or sources??). I'm also wondering if Anavar would have been a better choice for my goals of speed and power?

okay I see...I've been trying to get ahold of some legit letro, but am having a hard time finding it (I'm guessing it's against the rules to give any names of specific sites or sources??). I'm also wondering if Anavar would have been a better choice for my goals of speed and power?

Var added to the cycle is not going to help any bro. Its about the same results and just going to add more lipid killing problems.

Clenbuterol, Buy clenbuterol, Clenbuterol Side Effects you will get what you need from these guys bro. Send me a pm and I will give you a discount code for them to make it a bit cheaper.

Top Bottom