Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking prescription strattera 40mg per day and appetite gone, can't bulk on my cycle

adamswge

Hey guys,

Is strattera an appetite suppressant? or a a fat burner?

I started taking it and I don't get hungry as much as I used to and at the same time I feel my energy is increasing, and usually suppressants and fat burners don't cause those positive effects, since I have been on it, it's leading me lead to fast metabolism, more energy, and weight loss, I was wondering how it works. Could it be just me, I see mixed reviews on the forums for guys with ADHD but nobody workouts there, never a steroid question either, so I need to hear from you bodybuilding bros, one of you has to have ADHD you are taking meds for right?

Strattera is used for the treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD ) in adults.

Common side effects of Strattera include: insomnia, constipation, xerostomia, and decreased appetite.

Strattera is neither an appetite suppressant or a fat burner. A common side effect of Strattera is reduced appetite. The drug itself is not an appetite suppressant.

Strattera is not causing an increased metabolism or energy. You are just able to focus better because it is reducing the symptoms of your ADHD.

If you are looking for a stimulant free stack to increase fat loss and energy -
Cardarine GW stacked with n2slin is going to be your best option.
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Need2Slin-p50.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal.

I do not have ADHD or ADD. but a lot of people are diagnosed with that who don't really have it because doctors like to make money

really those types of problems can be remedied by diet and exercise. people need proper balance in their lives

This is just a side effect of this drug. I would suggest you to really make sure that you actually need that, and get a second opinion from a different doctor who has prescribed you this drug. As for the appetite, you might as well consider using Nutrobal, since one of its benefits is that it drastically increases appetite without any side effects at all.

This just looks like one of the many side effects of this medication. If it is something you will be on long term then I agree with Lev. Nutrobal may be a great option to increase hunger.

Top Bottom