Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Anabolic Steroids 101!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone. Forgive me to post this question here... (i've used the search function but did not find any)...

Would it be more effective to use Primo than Sustanon?

I have been on a dbol-susta-deca-eq for the last 3 cycles and got some good and consistent gains...

I was given a free-supply of primo so i was thinking of using it instead of susta...

or can i add it on my regular stack?

Appreciate your inputs.

Whoa! NeedtogetAAS ... Bro, hell of a lot of respect to you! You must have spent years researching to get hold of all of this knowledge. I have used bog standard cycles with only 500iu hcg 5 d/on 5 d/off and Nolva as pct ... never knew what all the stuff really, I mean REALLY does ... just had a general scoop-over idea. Very useful info on here. Once again, thanks man!

Whoa! NeedtogetAAS ... Bro, hell of a lot of respect to you! You must have spent years researching to get hold of all of this knowledge. I have used bog standard cycles with only 500iu hcg 5 d/on 5 d/off and Nolva as pct ... never knew what all the stuff really, I mean REALLY does ... just had a general scoop-over idea. Very useful info on here. Once again, thanks man!

Its not easy gathering all kinds of info and bringing it all together in one place, but my elitefitness members are well worth it :biggrin:

I'm 27 male. Wiegh 187, I eat around 2300 cal a day and around 225 grams of protein and work out three to four days a week for a hour. What would be the best thing to use.... I got Deca, ses 250, and some boldenon, I dont know anything so just bought what i've heard of. How much and how often should i use them

I'm 27 male. Wiegh 187, I eat around 2300 cal a day and around 225 grams of protein and work out three to four days a week for a hour. What would be the best thing to use.... I got Deca, ses 250, and some boldenon, I dont know anything so just bought what i've heard of. How much and how often should i use them

just to add size to your from. Not even talking about the kind of cals you need to get steroids working at peak. You need to eat your body weight times 16. This is a basic bottom of the line amount of cals to add muscle. So you would need 2992 cals every single day. You are now eating damn close to 700 cals a day less then that.

So before you do anything else. Try adding 700 cals a day to your diet. OOOOOO sorry my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom