Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Anabolic Steroids 101!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Do you think this is a clever cycle?

Cycle 12 weeks:
-testo enanthate 500mg E5D
-Anastrazol/arimidex (don't want Gyno nor water retention)
-Finasterd (afraid of acne and hair loss)

PCT:
-Clomid/clomiphencitrat
-HCG injections 2 or 3 times
- HcGenalerate
- Bridge
- natural testo booster/tribulus
- creatine

Sent from my GT-N7000 using EliteFitness

you need to start a thread to discuss this.

start a thread and post your stats.

weight
bodyfat %
years training
aas experience

Haha yall guys are paranoid freaks,lay off the juice,i found a bunch of sites.

Sent from my N860 using EliteFitness

Why did you ask your question from the get go when you knew there are plenty of sites to buy steroids from fake and real?
I'll have to hold you in contempt. "Lay off the juice"?
"The juice" has nothing to do with flagrant idiocy.

I dont think any of yall have lives,and im sure alot of yall are gonna have kidney failure :)

Sorry dude, I don't see death in my imminent future, unless I get car jacked, robbed when I leave my bank or the ATM, or some bullshit home invasion and I'm the one in court for for killing the motherfuckers. No. Hell no! Steroids won't kill me nor cause any organ damage because I use wisely these pass seven years. My doctors know I take steroids and two of tell me to come in and take a blood test and urine test every 2 months. plus they send me 2,000mg. of Test E every two months for $20.00! Can't beat that price anywhere! lol Yesterday, I found out that my organs are fully functional and ready for another 7 years.
Kidney failure? That's a joke! lol

Also i became a member from an app on my phone,and uninstalled shortly after and now i barely got it back,i dont stay on the internet all day or play on the phone 24/7.i have a life,i work,house payment,car,water,electricity,gas,cable,phone,i have a family,mr 1000000000 posts wasting my life for 5 years on a website thinking im actually someone in life cause my number is high next to my dumb fake name

I believe every member on this forum has a job, whether it's legal or illegal. Some own some rent even own property, have their own businesses, and some may work at home like I do. And we all have a life. It's a life of trying to be better than ourselves through self-discipline and desire. No one has put a gun to anyone's head here and said,"Motherfucker, if you don't go to the gym, I'm going to blow your brains out"!
It's something we all want, betterment of life. We all have families and care about them very much. If a posts a zillion times, so be it. That is something he or she likes to do and most of us don't stay on the site 24/7. Fake name? I did want to use my real name before signing on here, but I throw caution to the wind and use my email address instead. I was surprised that no one here responded and that is good. I will say this in closing, I believe that people that body build, exercise, weight train,and take care of themselves are the most humane and intelligent people on the planet.

Hey Do you think this is a clever cycle?

Cycle 12 weeks:
-testo enanthate 500mg E5D
-Anastrazol/arimidex (don't want Gyno nor water retention)
-Finasterd (afraid of acne and hair loss)

PCT:
-Clomid/clomiphencitrat
-HCG injections 2 or 3 times
- HcGenalerate
- Bridge
- natural testo booster/tribulus
- creatine

Sent from my GT-N7000 using EliteFitness

Read what the FDA has written about your acne and hair loss supp.

Hi.
I take Insulin immediately upon awaking and also after workout (I also take somatropin and testosterone). The best time to take Creatine is before workout; bodybuilders usually take Glutamine before and after workout (they usually consume 1-2 serving per day); I take my protein powder (almost whey) only after workout; I take 4 500mg BCAA cap before workout, 5 BCAA cap during workout and 6 BCAA cap after workout. as I know, taking Creatine and Glutamine is crucial after Insulin injection and taking protein powder and BCAA is also a good idea; so what's the best time to take this dietary supplements?

Hi.
I take Insulin immediately upon awaking and also after workout (I also take somatropin and testosterone). The best time to take Creatine is before workout; bodybuilders usually take Glutamine before and after workout (they usually consume 1-2 serving per day); I take my protein powder (almost whey) only after workout; I take 4 500mg BCAA cap before workout, 5 BCAA cap during workout and 6 BCAA cap after workout. as I know, taking Creatine and Glutamine is crucial after Insulin injection and taking protein powder and BCAA is also a good idea; so what's the best time to take this dietary supplements?

:eek2: Sweet Jesus !

1. We dont discuss insulin usage on this board.

2. Regarding the rest of your post ...What the fuck are you talking about ?

You are asking a question about using basic supps like creatine,glutamine...etc ...and you are already using insulin ?!

Here is a short story for you.

• Insulin can KILL you .
  • It is more likely to kill somebody that has no idea what they are doing.
  • YOU are somebody that has no idea what they are doing.
  • STOP using Insulin.

Take your question regarding the supplements to the supplements forum before i decide to ban the living fuck out of you.

Why is this thread opened? Some of the posts in here are ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom