Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Anabolic Steroids 101!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I read the introduction, and I don't have all that info. But, I do have a few questions.

I am 39. I used to be a calendar model. I had a great body, and did not really even work at it. I have had 2 kids in the last 2 years. I was 5'2" 100'...Now I am 5'2" 130'. I eat terrible. I have no energy, and I am getting ready to start a fitness program.

Now my questions are:

1. I have heard that steroids can help me shed the fat quicker. Is this true?
Yes it can but!!!
2. If it is true are there any safe steroids for women?
var, winny epi-strong but!!!
3. What is the fastest way for me to shed fat?
Starting out with a good diet and training is he best place
Please help I can't even look at myself in the mirror any more! :confused:

I know it is real hard not to want to reach for the easy way out first. We all want results and we want them now. However please do not jump right into steroids or any kind of drugs right now. I am more then willing to help you get good results rather fast right now with out using drugs. I will send you a pm girl.

Thanks, NTGA. I really appreciate it. You hit the nail on the head. I want results and I want them NOW! Thanks again.

By far, one of the best posts i ever read!! Every time i read it i get something new that i must have missed the first 3 or 4 times. Something every one should read even if your a veteran to the game. MAD PROPS to needto!!!! Keep doin wat u do.

im 37 had health issues that have my t levels way below normal..when im on t (enenthate) 400mg im normal..on 40 mg of lisinopril and wellubtin 350mg..off for over a year and cant get t levels up..im 6 feet was 290 now 255 but no luck..watching my diet and working out 45 a day and cardio was over an hour till now...now im back to 45 mintutes weights and 40cardio still need to lose 25 pounds but no luck in gettin my libido back up ..any advice,,,

im 37 had health issues that have my t levels way below normal..when im on t (enenthate) 400mg im normal..on 40 mg of lisinopril and wellubtin 350mg..off for over a year and cant get t levels up..im 6 feet was 290 now 255 but no luck..watching my diet and working out 45 a day and cardio was over an hour till now...now im back to 45 mintutes weights and 40cardio still need to lose 25 pounds but no luck in gettin my libido back up ..any advice,,,

I hit you in a pm already. MAke sure next time when you post on the boards you let people know about the other drugs you are on. Things like this are very important my friend :rose:

This post is very informative and needtogetaas seems like a really cool person. Thank you! I sent you a msg...6'2 175 been training for 3 years. Used pro hormones like 1AD and 4AD looking to try out dbol to gain mass. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom