Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 or Clenbuterol

SUperMonster

Hi Guys,

I want to shed some pounds, I am thinking should I use T3 or Clen ?
I did some research and many say that T3 becomes a little dangerous when used for a long time and affects the thyroid. I had my thyroid removed so this does not applies to me unless the T3 will affect other organs perhaps ?

I want your advice, which should i use for best results T3 or Clen ?

Thanks
SuperMonster

Stats? Age weight height diet training regimen etc... Also have you done any research on albuterol?

Hi,

Thanks for the response,
Age 35
Height: 6'2
Weight 235lbs
Medication: synthroid for life
Diet: mostly salads and lean meat, not on a strict diet currently.
Male.

No I never heard of Albuterol

Thanks
supermonster

Hi,

Thanks for the response,
Age 35
Height: 6'2
Weight 235lbs
Medication: synthroid for life
Diet: mostly salads and lean meat, not on a strict diet currently.
Male.

No I never heard of Albuterol

Thanks
supermonster

Estimated bodyfat % also check out my post about cutting and diet. Good read and will help sort out your diet. Diet + cardio + consistency + dedication = success. Without diet in check it doesn't matter what you take you won't get the benefit.

They're BOTH extremely dangerous when used in that way........if you change your diet and the way you train you can shed some pounds....

~EZ

Hey bro,

Why would you take some other T3 when you're already on Synthroid? This seems like it would probably
1. Be bad for you
2. Mess up any clue your doc has about keeping your Synthroid dose where it should be. In fact, he/she may decrease the dose if they think all of a sudden you're needing less.

I'd suggest going to your doctor and asking them to increase your dose for a little bit and seeing what happens. If you've got the weight to lose they might surprise you and agree. At least then everyone is on the same page.

Clenbuterol is helpful, in some cases. What are your workouts?

Hi Guys,

I want to shed some pounds, I am thinking should I use T3 or Clen ?
I did some research and many say that T3 becomes a little dangerous when used for a long time and affects the thyroid. I had my thyroid removed so this does not applies to me unless the T3 will affect other organs perhaps ?

I want your advice, which should i use for best results T3 or Clen ?

Thanks
SuperMonster

They work real good together.

Hey bro,

Why would you take some other T3 when you're already on Synthroid? This seems like it would probably
1. Be bad for you
2. Mess up any clue your doc has about keeping your Synthroid dose where it should be. In fact, he/she may decrease the dose if they think all of a sudden you're needing less.

I'd suggest going to your doctor and asking them to increase your dose for a little bit and seeing what happens. If you've got the weight to lose they might surprise you and agree. At least then everyone is on the same page.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

CB is Right ,I wouldn't do anything without consulting the DR.

Except Diet & exercise/Cardio

Hi,
Yes I am on synthroid, but thats T4 and the body is suppose to convert it to T3 however the truth is that the synthroid is stacking weight on me, its making my stomach look like i am pregnant. My diet and exercise is fine, I am not fat from eating, I am getting fat because synthroid is bloating me up. One member mentioned albuterol to me. I need to make a decision guys.

Thanks
Supermonster

Top Bottom