Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-mag.com thinks Elitefitness is 'that forum for newbies'

I like this part about meeting two huge BB's at a party -

"Likewise, Jake claimed to only eat twice a day, the second meal often being a gallon of ice cream. He might have been yanking my chain, but I don't think so. "

Yeah, he probably wasn't yanking your chain. It's just ice cream and steroids, that's the ticket.

You know that guy Jake is still laughing about this one. He probably figured TC was trying to get him to admit to steroid use, so he came up with some absurd BS diet program to derail the conversation. Look, you gotta do what you gotta do to cover your ass. Today some teenager approached me and asked what my "supplement" program was, emphasizing the word supplement in such a way as I knew he meant steroids. Of course I played really stupid and attributed my very rapid progress to using 30 grams of creatine a day "kid, you gotta put it in a saltshaker and carry it around" and eating 4 BK Broilers immediatly before every workout ...ending with the line "you gotta keep the calories at 7000 a day or above."

the funny thing is he probably will do this.

youngdeltman said:
And here is the link to the article I think you're talking about, muscleup. 2/3 of the way down the page you'll find their pic's:

http://www.testosterone.net/articles/161tc.html :FRlol:

I wouldn't take advice from those two (TC and Tim Whatshisname).

dan duchaine wasnt the most built dude around but I bet you would listen to him. you cannot credit or discredit someone's knowledge base on their physique. doing so will make you one of those dumbasses carrying around "Ronnie Coleman's Killer Mass Routine" from the lase issue of flex.

T-Mag may be biased toward their products but the training and diet info is great. Dont get me wrong, that 500mg of Sus is what Androsol feels like is a fucking disgrace bill phillips style, but you must remember they are a business. they come out with a new product that they do believe in and thousands of people buy it. six months later they cannot come out and say "sorry, it sucked" or else they would be out of business with all the returns.

buying good supplements is more risky than buying real juice. i've got my share of fakes (ALC, pyruvate, HMB) over the years, but its a chance you take.

and as to their policy about aas, remember they are signing their name on everything and cant say anything incriminating.

i'm not flaming anyone or getting on t-mags nuts, but just consider thier side of things.

Some months ago there was a tread questioning WGLT Products.
ANd a month later there was "someone" asking This T-Mag Brock ..S..
His opinion on the WGLT products..
He copyed the bullshit that a moron in this tread wrote... Something like >>>the DECA is NON esterified<<<< and other crap that is BASIC ..and every average person that have any clue about how non esterified Nandrolone looks like would Laugh his ass of , by reading this crap ..

T-Mag copyes not only Goood info from EF :)

IJ,those are excellent points for sure,but in Duchaine's defense,he suffered from polycystic kidney disease his entire life,which made it near impossible to gain weight,even with juice.Anabolics and weight training provided him an 'equilibrium' of sorts,that allowed him to overcome withering away to nothing.Now brock Strasser,looks alright,he's very thin and wirey and does not fit the mold of a juicer,but at least he looks like he trains.TC doesn't look like he's ever picked up a 5 lb dumbell in his life...As far as their business practices,they are outright fraudulous,much like Phillips was...I think most of the angst here centers around their copying material from this site(with no credit given) and then turning around and acting like they are better than us.They are not.Not to mention their outright bullshit they spew about the anabolic scene from time to time,with absolutely no proof to back up a single thing.Personally,I could give two shits about what they look like,it's their behavior that is disgusting.

i didnt mean anything against dan personally, it was just the first example i could think of. duchaine was the man.

t-mag's business tactics are pretty bad, but not as bad as some companies. its just a fucked up industry.

i dont see how anyone could slam EF as a forum for newbies. i'll email tc to see how he really feels in more detail.

IMO, this board is THE premier place for aas info.

Ok, so they are full of shit.. but then again, they are out to make money from their supplements are they not? This site exists to a certainm extent to shift near identical products. Thier bodies are not that under-developed. They look like good natural weight-trained bods. Remember, not every fucker on these boards has 18+ arms. I cannot get mine past 16. I don't want bigger than 16. 16 is fine by me. So am I nothing?

Like I said,I personally don't care what they look like,as knowledge isn't contained in a bicep,but they are some highly dishonest folks,and they have an air about them that is pathetic.They copy 80%of their info from other sites,which is perfectly okay,but give some credit if you do so.Then the comments of "so and so had this product tested and it only contained 15% of its label" with absolutely no proof to back it up
is a joke.The saddest part is,a thousand,ignorant newbies who read that site will now be running around spreading the word that 'so-and-so's' product is shit,because'T-Mag says so'.

Here's an old post from misc.fitness.weights that pretty much sums up what Brock Strasser aka Bruce Kneller is all about:

"Dear fellow MFW patrons. I have some interesting information
that I think will come to a suprise to you.

I have just been confirmed that NurseBoy Bruce Kneller,
the former:

1.) Pot dealer who sold enough pot to buy himself a nice, new car.
2.) "Buttmunch" that Dan Duchaine has written about in MM2K.
3.) Thrown out of pharmacy school for importing Anadrol and
getting caught.
4.) Doing that "Annon" interview for Muscle Mag and then RATTING
out the bodybuilder and several others to save his own ass
when he got caught (again) with steroids.
5.) Assistant to Dan Duchaine, whom of which DUMPED him becuase
he got sick and tired of Bruce's tendency to being a lying,
paranoid, backstabbing, jealous adolescent adult.
6.) Guy who broke a series of non disclosure contracts and friend-
ships to boot because he is SOOO jealous of Pat Arnold. Bruce
told everyone in mfw about thier supplement breakthoughs and
such, simply for the fact that Bruce is too much of a jealous
little kid...at 32 years old.
7.) The guy who stole all of Pat Arnolds ideas (like Ipriflavone)
and then wrote about them in Muscle Mag claiming he "discovered"
them.
8.) Guy who *loves* recreational drugs like Nubain and Pot.
9.) A well known and dangerously active bi-sexual in the Boston area.
10.) The most HATED and DISRESPECFUL "person" in the bodybuilding
industry...

There, you have, Bruce "Nurseboy" Kneller. Self-admitted and
a proud to be DEA informant. A GREAT guy. He has been posting
under serveral AOL names, claiming to be anyone from Josh Brown to
Bill Phillips.

(BTW, I wonder how Bill Phillips/MM2K feel about Bruce badmouthing
them? Hmm...) Here is a list of those names Kneller has been
posting annon to mfw: (They may be mispelled and I may have not
got them all.)

1.) [email protected]
2.) [email protected]
3.) [email protected]
4.) [email protected]
5.) [email protected]
6.) [email protected]
7.) [email protected]

There you have it. Gee...I wonder how Bill Phillips,
Will Brink, MuscleTech, and all of Bruce's friends/associates
feel about him SLANDERING and DUMPING on them unmercifully
here on mfw? I bet they aren't all to happy, eh? Well, now
they know who these "people" are...none other than the narcotic
dealing, DEA informant (still is, BTW), drug using/selling,
backstabbing, most HATED and DESPISED man in bodybuilding...
Bruce The Nurseboy Kneller.

Have a nice day, Bruce. I hope you die.

BM

P.S. I wonder how your Pharamceutical employer feels about
you being a convicted narcotic user/dealer? Hmm...I wonder
if they know about it.

You think I should tell them? :) "

Top Bottom