Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elitefitness anabolic steroid forum member of the year voteing

needtogetaas

I know we are already over 2 months into 2011 so we are a bit late to the ball game on this one. However every year we nominate and vote on the elitefitness anabolic steroid forum member of the year and mod of the year.

In this thread Please cast your nominations for elitefitness anabolic steroid forum member and mod of the year. Out of repsect for my staff I respectfully bow out of the voting each year and allow a member of my team the honor of the tittle. Otherwise whats the point? :D

Last year the member of the year went to hesnobradpit and mod of the year went to radar. Lets see who gets the crown for 2010..

:heart::heart::heart: post up

for member I am going to say Gammer for mod hurricain and southernlord. These guys did great for ef in 2010

needto all the way it blows my mind the time effort and patience you put into every single email and post

Way too many tremendous choices to pick one of each :confused:

~EZ

This is tough so many good members and Mods .

Brad.

RADAR/Emperor mods. i listen to radar very closely, emperor is fair and consistent as a mod. runner up Lord/alcatraz who deal with a lot of crap on C&C.

posters

Nelson/Ross learn the most from those two and they are passionate, need more passionate debates on here.. i learn the most from those threads

lotta good members hard to pick

zedhead..columbo..liqud..arabian..peterlumberjack..moya..gawd..at(almost)ANYcost..stevemi..rick oshea..spywizard..miplank ..lot more i left out i cant remember! they all did an evenly great job imo

shit do mentors count .. as regular members or they like in between lol

u talking about mod of the steriod forum right? gotta go with radar .. he been doing since 2001 steady and consistant

Top Bottom